Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. :)

All of the protected songs will skip. I can always re-upload if they bother you.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Cool. :)

All of the protected songs will skip. I can always re-upload if they bother you.
nah, it's no problem :) it doesn't distract from the music. especially on a rap song, it just sounds like how you'd listen to one on the radio :giggle:

KhanadaRhodes said:

nah, it's no problem :) it doesn't distract from the music.

Alright, just making sure.

We're talking about black man's heaven, man. You know what I'm sayin'?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Alright, just making sure.

We're talking about black man's heaven, man. You know what I'm sayin'?
hehe, exactly.

given how funky it is, i'm sure i'll like your playlist. i'm sure this will come as a big shock to people, but i've seen quite a few funk/soul artists live. again, that's just another genre of music i like, i just don't have any on my comp :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

hehe, exactly.

given how funky it is, i'm sure i'll like your playlist. i'm sure this will come as a big shock to people, but i've seen quite a few funk/soul artists live. again, that's just another genre of music i like, i just don't have any on my comp :wink:

That's good, seeing as though I liked yours. :wink:

I wish there were current, popular funk bands out there now. There's great hip-hop acts out there, but no new delirious funky priests.

Well, not until Pfan, L-Mel, and I make our band.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I wish there were current, popular funk bands out there now. There's great hip-hop acts out there, but no new delirious funky priests.

awesome :hi5:

yeah, everyone i've seen is old and scary looking. like, i've seen the mar-keys a couple times and they're so old and ghetto now. very, very scary. and poor percy sledge can't sing anymore :(

phanan said:
And for those of you who don't venture into the Springsteen thread very often, you have to check this out:

The Ghost Of Tom Joad with Tom Morello of Rage Against The Machine guesting, and absolutely shredding the song at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ4TfIRopj0

Saw that a week ago or so, but the high quality video is un-fucking-believable.

I cannot wait for the tour DVD.

LemonMacPhisto said:

ElMel is the bassist since he owns one now, and you and I can play guitar poorly, drowned out in funky wah sounds. Our drummer will continually change like in Spinal Tap.

phillyfan26 said:
ElMel is the bassist since he owns one now, and you and I can play guitar poorly, drowned out in funky wah sounds. Our drummer will continually change like in Spinal Tap.
can i drum for like one demo or something, and then leave? :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

Old Gregg can play the drums.

I'm gonna go for the jheri curl actually, or quite possibly the Steve Sanders Cut:

ian90210.jpg

I think I've found a DI6 list opener - the theme to Beverly Hills, 90210.

RavenBlue said:
Did you know Tom Morello was in one of the Star Trek movies

One of the crappier ones unfortch.

Actually, he was on episodes of Voyager.

Even worse.

My one uncle had a large, red afro in the 1970s. I'm not even making that up.

He sells vacuums now. Nice guy.

Screwtape2 said:

Hey Voyager was a good show.

It had its moments, but I still think it's the weakest Trek series. Enterprise's last season was better than most of Voyager, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom