Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's back

oh my god i almost lol'd in class at that thread

I totally see there being something in the news of a crazed fan trying to cut out Bono's vocal chords some day.

It'll be rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrridiculous.

phillyfan26 said:
Afternoon.

Obama was at the local U a week or two ago.

i've missed obama a few times, but i did see him speak back when i was working for deval in summer 06.

i saw michelle at villanova a few weeks ago and was in love, but i already said that here. she spoke at our consortium school (haverford) today. and my school turned down obama last week cause we "couldn't handle it" logisitcally, so he spoke at the local high school - grrr. we turned down bill clinton in fall 06 for the dumbest reason ever too

Obama was supposed to come to my high school but they didn't like the parking arrangement for his security or something. So, his campaign's representative came or something and talked about the Peace Corp.

phillyfan26 said:
Obama was supposed to come to my high school but they didn't like the parking arrangement for his security or something. So, his campaign's representative came or something and talked about the Peace Corp.

my school keeps rejecting bill/obama basically cause they didn't want to deal with secret service,as if students would care about a mild inconvenience in order to see (bill) clinton or obama

LemonMacPhisto said:

Nice.

They're campaignin' in Pennsylvania pretty hard it seems.

Indeed. And I can't even fucking vote.

And you know what? I don't give two fucks about Obama's small town comments. Why? Because ... uh ... he was pretty much exactly right.

phillyfan26 said:

Indeed. And I can't even fucking vote.

And you know what? I don't give two fucks about Obama's small town comments. Why? Because ... uh ... he was pretty much exactly right.

lol yeah

but it might cost him some heartland votes if the media keeps blowing it up

can you vote in the general?

I think it was a cocaine arrest in LA during the recording of Station to Station.

As Bowie put it, "I only knew the album was recorded there because it said so in the liner notes."

phillyfan26 said:
I think it was a cocaine arrest in LA during the recording of Station to Station.

As Bowie put it, "I only knew the album was recorded there because it said so in the liner notes."

Oh, Bowie's bumped into a door.

phillyfan26 said:

lol

I always thought Bowie was exceptionally tall, like 6-4 or so. Turns out he's only 5-10.

Oh David Bowie, you great man, you.

Next DI title: YOUR EYES CAN BE SO CRUEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom