Diet Coke with Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's really good, but I have to agree with Sicy.... I try not to drink diet stuff. Baaaaaaaaad for you.

Why just diet coke? Do the real thing, all you gotta do is squirt some pancake lemon squeeze into your coke and there ya go. Nice tang to it alrite! My sis and her fella been doin it for ages, and some steak houses over here do it as their trademark.

[color=royal blue]Diet stuff makes me wanna boot.

The lemon sodas, I call 'em Lysol.
[/color]

I'm not much for anything Diet... but my friend is big on Diet Coke with a shot of Cranberry. It's tasty.

i really like the new vanilla coke....and cherry coke is always good...but i've never tried lemon....i don't think i'll like it much...

does anyone else remember crystal pepsi? that was my favorite til they stopped making it....mmmmm....supposedly the caramel coloring is really bad for you, so i think it was a good idea....but whatcha going to do?? :sad:

crystal_products.jpg

Why do all good things go away?

Stories for Boys said:

does anyone else remember crystal pepsi? that was my favorite til they stopped making it....mmmmm....supposedly the caramel coloring is really bad for you, so i think it was a good idea....but whatcha going to do?? :sad:

I loved Crystal Pepsi! :(

I don't know about Europe... but here in America, we're stuck with Coke Vanilla... which if you ask me, sounds kinda sick. :|

I tryed it today when i was in the city
and could only taste the lemon as an after taste but i must say it was quite nice. better than the usual shity after taste.

but Nothing will compare to a cold CAN of coke, cans shit on bottles froma big height

Re: Why do all good things go away?

meegannie said:

I loved Crystal Pepsi! :(

Me too!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I like the Diet Coke with Lemon although when I bought it recently it tasted like dishsoap ... maybe it was a bad batch.

I wish they made regular Coke with lemon and not just diet. My friend from work called Coca-Cola and they told her there is no plan for regular Coke with lemon at this time.

She had also called them once about a really good drink called LILT that Coca-Cola makes. We drank it when we were in Ireland a few years ago and got kinda hooked on it. We wanted to know if you can get it in the US. They said no. We finally found it at an Irish Specialty store and buy it there by the case.

Back
Top Bottom