Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on t.v Just paid programming, kids shows, news, and spanish soaps... guess Ill watche the news. :huh:

I'm twenty minutes away from a fifth of the 2.5 hours of TV programming I watch a week. Spicks And Specks, a music quiz show that has a tendency to be rather funny.

There's usually sweet fuck-all on. This is why I listen to music so much.

hit that with car- do not want !

Truck wasn't actually hit. Just the trailer it was towing. But yeah, even I wouldn't want to hit our truck!! :giggle:

Speaking of trucks, a few years ago I was driving home from the gym. My two youngest were still basically bubba's. Came to a 90 degree corner near our house, there was a tractor on the other side of the road cutting the hedge (driving along the road to do it), and a BIG truck and trailer behind it. Then to my absolute disbelief, the truck and trailer decided to pull out and overtake the tractor, fulling coming onto my side of the road...ON THE FUCKING CORNER!!! I was faced with 3 options. Veer right into the tractor, drive straight on into the truck or veer left and go down a bank (about 2m high with a driveway below it). I chose the bank. Thank god for being in my Falcon and it having a low centre of gravity. We didn't roll, and got out of harms way in the nick of time. I got such a huge fright. What made it worse was that NONE of the vehicles stopped.

Dear god, Channel 10's showing 2.5 hours of Big Brother tonight. Who the fuck wants to watch that much of that absolute drivel? :huh:

Big Brother?

Moronic reality TV show. Bunch of idiots are put in a house fitted with cameras and one's evicted each week until the last one left is the winner. It's sleazier and sleazier with each new season.

Channel 10 here is all spanish all the time. :D

Australia's 10 is ... pretty much a microcosm of everything that's wrong with American youth culture, mixed with the most banal elements of Australian culture.

The other major networks are pretty shit too, but not half as bad as 10.

mtv's not all bad, i LOVE The Dudesons :love: and pimp my ride.

Somehow, I don't know how, but somehow MTV in the US is actually worse than MTV here.

My most vivid memory of American "music" channels was watching Live 8 while I was over there. What a total fuck-up. You could tell all the people had absolutely no experience in actually, well, broadcasting music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom