Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:| Ugh gotta go. Mr G just called and a mate who was driving our truck has just been driven into by a car....dunno what's happening....fuck it all!! :madwife:

All of them ok, but our trailers fucked by the sounds of it and the dude's car's not driveable. :tsk:

:| Ugh gotta go. Mr G just called and a mate who was driving our truck has just been driven into by a car....dunno what's happening....fuck it all!! :madwife:

All of them ok, but our trailers fucked by the sounds of it and the dude's car's not driveable. :tsk:

Epic phail. :down:

:wave:

I hope everything's alright Gluey

Our truck was making a left hand turn (we drive on the left hand side of the road for all you Americans :) ). Lady behind our truck and trailer. Dickhead screams up behind lady, overtakes her and then ploughs into the side of our trailer, smashing the side of it in, and blowing out the tyres. Lights were working on our trailer. Seems he didn't look at that, and was fixated on the truck thinking he could pull in between truck and lady.....dickhead. Roading workers further back said dick went screaming past them - way over the speed limit. Cops on their way. Hope his fucking arse frys. :madwife:

Our truck was making a left hand turn (we drive on the left hand side of the road for all you Americans :) ). Lady behind our truck and trailer. Dickhead screams up behind lady, overtakes her and then ploughs into the side of our trailer, smashing the side of it in, and blowing out the tyres. Lights were working on our trailer. Seems he didn't look at that, and was fixated on the truck thinking he could pull in between truck and lady.....dickhead. Roading workers further back said dick went screaming past them - way over the speed limit. Cops on their way. Hope his fucking arse frys. :madwife:

What the fuck! What a tool. Hope he gets owned.

So do I! Though first, I need to make dinner. I'm starving and homemade pizza is made of SuperWin. :drool:
icon25.gif
Hurry up! :D

What the fuck! What a tool. Hope he gets owned.

Fuck yes. :tsk: Can anything else go wrong for us? Someone care to pull out a violin for a moment???

:giggle:

Oh well, as they say shit happens, and we can't change what has happened, we've just got to move forward, deal with it, and get over it :yes:

No one was hurt and that's the main thing. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom