Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, she is the feminine mystique, after all.

"Rock me apple danish. Apple danish, apple danish; apple danish, apple danish. Oh-oh-oh, apple danish!

I'm sad, I would've rather used the radio version of that, had I known that was the version with the random Amadeus history lesson in the middle, but I wouldn't have even known where to find it.

It was good, I need to listen to it again I know, because, I only knew...2 tracks on it I think. After another listen, I'm sure I'll look on it more favorably, but still ,it was a pretty awesome display of punk :D

I kinda gravitate towards that side of things for some reason, I even tried to keep it kinda light :lol:

I'm sad, I would've rather used the radio version of that, had I known that was the version with the random Amadeus history lesson in the middle, but I wouldn't have even known where to find it.

Haha, are you serious? I'm going to hunt that shit down then.

I'm falling asleep here, catch you all later.

Haha, are you serious? I'm going to hunt that shit down then.

I'm falling asleep here, catch you all later.

Yeah, it's the only version I'd ever heard until last week, maybe it's an english translated version, but I don't think it is, because it's not sung, it's more of a spoken word type thing:

1756, Salzburg, January 27, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is born
1761, at the age of five Amadeus begins composing
1773, he writes his first piano concerto
1782, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart marries Constance Weber
1784, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart becomes a free mason
1791, Mozart composes "The Magic Flute"
On December 5th of that same year, Mozart dies
1985, Austrian rock singer Falco records
Rock Me Amadeus!

Further searching seems to show that it is in fact the english language version of the song :hmm:

Fuck yeah, legally blind and now with an ophthalmologist's report to prove it.

Also, hello folks. :wave:

HOORAY! YOU'RE LEGALLY BLIND!

It seems so odd to be happy about it, huh? :laugh:

But my vision hasn't changed, and now that I have this nice little report, the government's going to give me money and discounts and stuff. Who wouldn't be happy? The hilarious/best part is that since the blind payments are the only ones not means-tested out of all the support the government gives, I could still claim them even if I were some mega-rich CEO.

It seems so odd to be happy about it, huh? :laugh:

But my vision hasn't changed, and now that I have this nice little report, the government's going to give me money and discounts and stuff. Who wouldn't be happy? The hilarious/best part is that since the blind payments are the only ones not means-tested out of all the support the government gives, I could still claim them even if I were some mega-rich CEO.

:lmao: thats great!

CONGRATULATIONS AX!!! :yippie:

Ooh we need a party to celebrate :yes: :hyper:

We could go blind drunk in celebration.....:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom