Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the title track is the opener and I just bashed the last five ... no.

That's why I asked. It seems a little weird to pick a certain song as a cutoff point for album quality, so I assumed you were saying that Card Cheat was the only song you liked.

Maybe you should read the quote again. :wink:

I love how Wikipedia seems to disagree with all of us, though seems to be more on my side: Retro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
damn, now i don't know if my eyes are fucking with me or if you did a quick edit :hmm:

and yeah, i agree with wikipedia too. you hear of retro nights at clubs and you think "oh, 80s music" - but i was just saying what retro is in the case of this competition.

That's why I asked. It seems a little weird to pick a certain song as a cutoff point for album quality, so I assumed you were saying that Card Cheat was the only song you liked.

Oh, well, there's some songs prior to The Card Cheat that should have been cut as well, such as Rudie Can't Fail. But after The Card Cheat, there's nothing really notable and I always simply stop the album there.

I made a blog entry today. I am excited about my blog entry. Not because I made an entry, but because of the content of the blog entry. Which I made today.

The good news for you all? I might be off of the blue crack for over a week. Holla.

damn, now i don't know if my eyes are fucking with me or if you did a quick edit :hmm:

and yeah, i agree with wikipedia too. you hear of retro nights at clubs and you think "oh, 80s music" - but i was just saying what retro is in the case of this competition.

Quick edit; see Ashley's quotage. :laugh:

Why on earth is Interference making up its own definition of retro then? I might as well start passing off my Dunedin Sound stuff as prog then.

Quick edit; see Ashley's quotage. :laugh:

Why on earth is Interference making up its own definition of retro then? I might as well start passing off my Dunedin Sound stuff as prog then.
*phew*

i dunno, phanan did it. some of the things i don't even think fit his definition of retro! but whatever.

NSW, if you're going to vanish from the site for a week, at least go to New South Wales. :tsk:

:wave:

Speaking of vanishing, it's time for me to go to the ophthalmologist. Wish me luck that they will agree with the optometrist's assessment of me as legally blind! God, I hate being right on the border of this. Fall on the legally blind side, the government's willing to help me with stuff. Fall on the not legally blind side, you get nothing. There's no sliding scale at all. It's absolutely moronic. A person who's 6/59 or whatever is going to have problems just like somebody who's 6/60!

Oh yeah, and remember: if you guys make it to a new thread, it's Bitche, France!

See you folk in probably 2-3 hours. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom