Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know ... could be complicated. How would you plan on doing it?

Morning, Ashley. How are you not dead from tiredness?

I'm not sure yet. I think we could do some fun stuff with it though and combining the minds of people here in the superthread might create the simpliest way. Any ideas on what you think might be fun after we compile the lists or even before?

Well, firstly, would it be conducted as some kind of competition, or would it just be a music sharing thing?

Morning, Ashley. How are you not dead from tiredness?

Determination. I'm going to get this damn DVD to burn!

It's actually working now, as soon as it's done, I'm delivering it to my mother downstairs, possibly watching it with her, then either passing out, or forcing myself to listen to Retro Island lists. I hate sleeping :reject:

Plus, I'm off the next two days, so, I'm not motivated.

Determination. I'm going to get this damn DVD to burn!

It's actually working now, as soon as it's done, I'm delivering it to my mother downstairs, possibly watching it with her, then either passing out, or forcing myself to listen to Retro Island lists. I hate sleeping :reject:

Plus, I'm off the next two days, so, I'm not motivated.

You're insane! I just got about 7 hours of sleep (so much for going to bed earlier than normal when you have trouble getting to sleep!) and don't feel at my best. But then again, this is kind of a good thing. I have my ophthalmologist appointment in a couple of hours, and since I'm only just legally blind, tiredness always negatively affects my vision so hopefully it will help me perform at legally blind levels. :wink:

Well, firstly, would it be conducted as some kind of competition, or would it just be a music sharing thing?

It wouldn't be a competition. It would sort of take the pulse of the forum as well as introduce people to new artists. As for music sharing I had thought. What are two of the greatest things about B&C? Introduction to new music and album listening parties/listening to playlists with running diaries. So what if once we compile the results, we (being B&C) create playlists of music from the top artists of different parts of the globe. For example, Australia/New Zealand gets a playlist and we have a listening party of it. We end up having listening parties of music from all over the world.

It wouldn't be a competition. It would sort of take the pulse of the forum as well as introduce people to new artists. As for music sharing I had thought. What are two of the greatest things about B&C? Introduction to new music and album listening parties/listening to playlists with running diaries. So what if once we compile the results, we (being B&C) create playlists of music from the top artists of different parts of the globe. For example, Australia/New Zealand gets a playlist and we have a listening party of it. We end up having listening parties of music from all over the world.

Alright, that could be cool. I suppose my main concern is that it might just go the way of some of our previous ideas. But if it comes to fruition, then it'd be fun.

And I totally bags doing New Zealand. :wink:

It's a good idea, but honestly, I'm not sure how much interest there will be. Kind of similar to your genre thread a while back - that was cool but there just weren't enough people who bothered.

I'd probably hold off for now until some sort of discussion regarding different artists from different countries became a spontaneous hot topic in B&C.

You're insane! I just got about 7 hours of sleep (so much for going to bed earlier than normal when you have trouble getting to sleep!) and don't feel at my best. But then again, this is kind of a good thing. I have my ophthalmologist appointment in a couple of hours, and since I'm only just legally blind, tiredness always negatively affects my vision so hopefully it will help me perform at legally blind levels. :wink:

:lol: well good luck with the doc

I'm trying to decide if I won't have a sip of something tonight or not. Probably not, I don't need any assistance passing out :lol:

There's actually some things on those lists that you like. Shocking, I know. :lol:

But yeah, you'd never be able to sit through one of them all the way through. :wink:

Yeah, I just looked through the tracklists and there's some very good non-retro songs amongst all the retro. :wink:

I thought you were going to be a listener this time, so you could still vote.

I think I will, but I'm not looking forward to it. :lol:

That period isn't my thing in general, but I know it's good to branch out sometimes.

It's a good idea, but honestly, I'm not sure how much interest there will be. Kind of similar to your genre thread a while back - that was cool but there just weren't enough people who bothered.

I'd probably hold off for now until some sort of discussion regarding different artists from different countries became a spontaneous hot topic in B&C.

You and Axver are probably right.

When the hell did Television and Joy Division become retro? Now seriously people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom