Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The show was even better :wink: And, unless you have a different copy than I do, if I remember correctly it wasn't the greatest quality ever. That concert was so amazing though (The following contains no intended puns) It was my first show, and at the Time The First Time was my favorite song, and they played it in full for the very First Time...it was mind blowing.

I can't remember his name now, but he started a poll saying he'd release for free one of his concert proshots, and Chicago won easily, then he backed out.

The bootleg I have is one of the best quality audience recordings from the Vertigo Tour. Very crisp and clear. I tend to think it has one of the very best performances of The Fly too.

And ooh, yeah, I remember that poll fiasco, though I don't recall who was behind it. One of the reasons I've stopped trading is because the bootlegging world is just full of morons, pricks, and entitlement whores. I couldn't stand it. I was just in it to hear good music that I like, not to hoard shit or demand anything.

The bootleg I have is one of the best quality audience recordings from the Vertigo Tour. Very crisp and clear. I tend to think it has one of the very best performances of The Fly too.

And ooh, yeah, I remember that poll fiasco, though I don't recall who was behind it. One of the reasons I've stopped trading is because the bootlegging world is just full of morons, pricks, and entitlement whores. I couldn't stand it. I was just in it to hear good music that I like, not to hoard shit or demand anything.

:hmm: I'll go check and see if they have a different version now, or maybe two or something.

You have no idea how depressed I was after he backed out. That was my first show, and the thought of having a DVD quality performance, oh man I was dying to get a hold of it. Then...nothing.

They played The Ocean at that show :ohmy:

I'm still seeing the one with 3/5 star audio quality, but maybe it's better than I remember

this site is good. very funny vids, :lmao: Right, bootlegs...Ooh, Pop...

Oh God, is Pichu going to be the cover art? :lmao:

Ok guys, I'm going to lay down for about an hour and a half, then I've gots to go to work :(

What in the name of God would possess him to do a snippet of "See Me, Feel Me"?

What in the name of God would possess him to do a snippet of "See Me, Feel Me"?

You think that's bad? Oh, I've found some gems. My favourite? It's Raining Men in Mysterious Ways, 10 November 1997, Tampa.

You think that's bad? Oh, I've found some gems. My favourite? It's Raining Men in Mysterious Ways, 10 November 1997, Tampa.
I don't know whether to laugh or...no I think laugh is the only appropriate reaction. Other than maybe a :doh: at the rest of the band for going along with it.

I don't know whether to laugh or...no I think laugh is the only appropriate reaction. Other than maybe a :doh: at the rest of the band for going along with it.

My other favourite is that he has snippeted Christmas Is Coming ... in February and March. And although Do They Know It's Christmas has been snippeted 39 times, only four of those have been in December! The rest were from January to July 1985, and June 1987! :lmao:

Nice, B. Very Nice.

Hey, I need a screenname for this site... and I can't think of one...:der: Brain is not awake enough for cleverness.

Nice, B. Very Nice.

Hey, I need a screenname for this site... and I can't think of one...:der: Brain is not awake enough for cleverness.

You could go with the Reggo nickname I've bestowed upon you here. :wink:

This is why I have a standard screen name that I use everywhere ... and has now become an offline nickname too ...

Hey Mia, so for my next Desert Island playlist I want to make the most fun and rocking playlist ever and I would like to call it :fuckyeah:

It is your phrase so I wanted your permission to use it. :)

by all means! :)
for the record, I do think Bonnie used it first, but it was in reference to me, and has now become another nickname. Best nickname ever :heart:

Ha, I should also finish the blog entry I've been meaning to post for over a week! Damn I'm good at procrastination.

I've got a nice doctor; dentists are the ones I despise.

I'm small, and there's apparently not a single person in the entire medical field who can explain why I've lost weight over the past year as opposed to gaining weight like a normal high schooler would.

5'6", 113 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom