Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that if I get 12 hours of sleep, I've just overslept and feel fatigued and sluggish. 8-9 is my ideal. Tend to get 7-8 though.

i tend to live on about 6-7 hrs for most of the week and then at least once per week i need to have a good 12 hour sleep or i am absolutely FUCKED.

"only" seven or eight... :tsk:

Wow. Yay for you getting sleep again!! :yippie:
lol, i know! i hate saying that, but it's true. 7-8 hours means i'll still be tired. although that's how much i get on work nights. no way in hell am i going to bed at 10 pm!

to give you an idea of how i was in high school, i'd stay up till 2-3 am and then wake up at like six to go to school? and i felt fine. well, i'd sleep during chemistry or german class, but still.

and thanks! :D

I can't see me posting much more than that... I've spent the entire freaking day here. And most of last night. :crack:

You're still the biggest postwhore, Ax. Nothing can change that, unless Wild has a long holiday that doesn't involve Dublin somehow. :wink:

You know you've loved it and will do it again. :wink:

:laugh: If the Superthreads died out, I'd probably just go back to posting only a few times a day!

I used to go to sleep in chemistry class too, but I don't think it was because I didn't get enough sleep :wink:

I'm going to practice now, finally. I was interrupted by dinner before... and I'd like to do something with the day besides this, as fun as this has been :D

:wave: Sleep well, for those who are going to bed!

to give you an idea of how i was in high school, i'd stay up till 2-3 am and then wake up at like six to go to school? and i felt fine. well, i'd sleep during chemistry or german class, but still.

Ah, so your body's still catching up on aaaall that sleep you missed back then!

I used to go to sleep in chemistry class too, but I don't think it was because I didn't get enough sleep :wink:

I'm going to practice now, finally. I was interrupted by dinner before... and I'd like to do something with the day besides this, as fun as this has been :D

:wave: Sleep well, for those who are going to bed!
:lol: in my case, i was really good in the class and my teacher actually told the class i was allowed to sleep. someone tried tattling on me :madspit: "well how come katie gets to sleep?" cuz he wouldn't let them sleep. it's cuz i have a 98 and you don't! :rant:

:wave: have fun!

I would have thought that would have been one of your favourite nerdy classes. :wink:

the sad thing? guess why i stayed up late back then. to do the same thing i'm doing now! i'd stay up and chat in the U2 chat i used to go to for hours!

:laugh:

... I wonder if I'll still be doing this in a few years ... :uhoh:

... I wonder if I'll still be doing this in a few years ... :uhoh:
:lol:

god, i wonder what my post count would've been like if it were a forum and not a chat! the funny thing is, someone who hardly posts here now told me about this place back in 00 when that chat was dying. there's like two people on here (including her) that i know from that chat, i don't think any others made it over here

Wow, we've just done almost 50 posts in under half an hour.

One day, we should try to all align our schedules so that we're all here when a new thread begins, and see just how quickly we can plow through it. It could quite possibly be very insane.

Wow, we've just done almost 50 posts in under half an hour.

One day, we should try to all align our schedules so that we're all here when a new thread begins, and see just how quickly we can plow through it. It could quite possibly be very insane.
:drool:

in a week and a half after i have my surgery! that next day (saturday) i'll be home recuperating and bummed that i'm missing earth, wind, and fire.

:lol:

god, i wonder what my post count would've been like if it were a forum and not a chat! the funny thing is, someone who hardly posts here now told me about this place back in 00 when that chat was dying. there's like two people on here (including her) that i know from that chat, i don't think any others made it over here

I've never actually participated in a chat. Well, except for those multi-person IMs on AIM occasionally, but that's a bit different.

:drool:

in a week and a half after i have my surgery! that next day (saturday) i'll be home recuperating and bummed that i'm missing earth, wind, and fire.

We'll have to get everyone here and do a postwhore-off to cheer you up. :yes:

I've never actually participated in a chat. Well, except for those multi-person IMs on AIM occasionally, but that's a bit different.
oh man, it was CRAZY!

and it would get sooooo busy. i remember one of my buddies on there posting after he saw the last popmart concert in johannesburg :heart:

god, if only we all knew they'd suck in a couple years :uhoh:

oh man, it was CRAZY!

and it would get sooooo busy. i remember one of my buddies on there posting after he saw the last popmart concert in johannesburg :heart:

god, if only we all knew they'd suck in a couple years :uhoh:

God, in March 1998, thinking of what U2 would become by October 2000 ... it doesn't seem possible.

The next album better be good! :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom