Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That egotistical bastard. I'm really starting to hate him almost as much as Larry. Edge and Adam should just tell 'em both to GFY and steal a lead singer from some other band.

Ok not really but ....I'm angry.

At least he ADMITS he's a bit of an egomaniac, and he's not the worst frontman. But yeah. I'd like a band with just Edge on guitar and vocals, Adam on bass, and somebody with talent on drums. That would be awesome, even as just a side project.

At least he ADMITS he's a bit of an egomaniac, and he's not the worst frontman. But yeah. I'd like a band with just Edge on guitar and vocals, Adam on bass, and somebody with talent on drums. That would be awesome, even as just a side project.

I wouldn't mind an Edge solo album in the slightest, in fact, I would love it. Absolutely.

All of my google ads are about sleep deprivation :uhoh:

I wouldn't mind an Edge solo album in the slightest, in fact, I would love it. Absolutely.

All of my google ads are about sleep deprivation :uhoh:

Yeah, so would I. Captive isn't enough. The guy is good.

:laugh: I don't know how you live on so little sleep. I just have U2 ringtones. Boring.

Ha, just got this ad:

Unique 6 Pak Abs Secrets
I Struggled For Years With A Fat Belly Until I Found This Secret.

6 pak? Clearly you didn't discover any spelling secrets while you were shedding kilos ...

Yeah, so would I. Captive isn't enough. The guy is good.

:laugh: I don't know how you live on so little sleep. I just have U2 ringtones. Boring.

I don't sleep, I don't eat breakfast, I'm slightly overweight....yep, I give me ten more years.

Ha, just got this ad:

Unique 6 Pak Abs Secrets
I Struggled For Years With A Fat Belly Until I Found This Secret.

6 pak? Clearly you didn't discover any spelling secrets while you were shedding kilos ...

He got into such good shape, he is now too kool for Cs

Ha, my body's so used to eating a meal around 9-9:30pm that I'm feeling hungry right now even though I've already had dinner (at 7pm WTF!).

i do thta and drink too much, smoke, do weed and drive too fast. and i drink hot chocolate with 2 sugars and 2 marshmallows.

im bankin on 2 years to live.

But you'll go out holding the world record for the lowest purity score? :wink:

OH yeah forgot about that, put way too much sugar in my coffee and my tea. I'm just a dead gal walking now.

If I started drinking coffee today, the amount of sugar I require to make it drinkable would kill me by the age of 20.

Keep in mind here that I'm already 21.

If I started drinking coffee today, the amount of sugar I require to make it drinkable would kill me by the age of 20.

Keep in mind here that I'm already 21.

:lol:

:hmm: maybe I should start looking at life in the light of this fact: I almost died at 5...every day now is just an extra one :lol:

AAAAAANNND. I know that a lot of people didn't like that the Killers randomly changed sounds between their first and second album, but I mean, change is good people. You gotta let branching out occur. I wish U2 would realize they don't have to be "The biggest band in the world" where did that fucking mentality even come from anyways. I feel like it's from the moment I heard that phrase dropped, U2 changed. And I do blame it all on flipping Larry and McGuine$$. Why don't they WANT to do something crazy and unexpected? Do tehy really need the money? Really?

Only the Young People are allowed to fuck up the mainstream. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom