Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given your respective purity scores, I can understand why there's some disagreement. :lol:

I came to Melbourne University simply because it's one of the top 20 universities in the world, and the best one in Australia. Though I don't doubt Ali's going to chime in here and claim Monash is somehow better. :wink:

Haha. Yeah well shes not my mom:D. And my dad really wants me to go there cause hes the one paying for my college. lol. However Im considering going to Texas... but probably not.

That sounds like a good idea to go there. haha. what are you studying?

OK, come on people. I've got the new thread good to go. Just a few posts now.

Haha. Yeah well shes not my mom:D. And my dad really wants me to go there cause hes the one paying for my college. lol. However Im considering going to Texas... but probably not.

That sounds like a good idea to go there. haha. what are you studying?

I don't know why anybody would want to go to Texas. For anything!

I study History and Political Science. Last semester of undergrad coming up. Not sure whether to be :drool: or :uhoh: about this ...

I study History and Political Science. Last semester of undergrad coming up. Not sure whether to be :drool: or :uhoh: about this ...

I love Texas! Its warm and well I have family there.. and thats where my dads from.

I wanted to study Political science and take Law and then go to law school But I decided I wasnt as interested in politics as I thought i was, So Im going to study Psychology, which Im very interested in. :D

I love Texas! Its warm and well I have family there.. and thats where my dads from.

I wanted to study Political science and take Law and then go to law school But I decided I wasnt as interested in politics as I thought i was, So Im going to study Psychology, which Im very interested in. :D

Too warm is one of its problems. :wink:

Political Science was originally my main focus, with History just for context. But PolSci really gets tremendously tiring, and I just don't have the passion for it any more. History is the major I plan to actually use. I'm only getting my PolSci major because I'm that close that I might as well.

I've got Aussie (ex Melb) friends who are living in Houston. I think they're insane, but the money's (better than) good.

You could always get a job in the real world Ax..... :wink:

Too warm is one of its problems. :wink:

Political Science was originally my main focus, with History just for context. But PolSci really gets tremendously tiring, and I just don't have the passion for it any more. History is the major I plan to actually use. I'm only getting my PolSci major because I'm that close that I might as well.

I love the warm! We have a beach here but we can only go to it like 3 months of the year which sucks.. so I need to move somewhere warm with a beach. :D

Is political science like really hard, or just boring? What can you do with history though.. I mean besides like teaching it, what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom