Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VH1 FTMF win , they have the best countdowns and stuff here 24/7 , flick between them and music max. max wins as it has alot of australian content

I've been surprised at some of the random eighties U2 videos I've caught in the past. :up:

$2.18 or so a litre.

Ha, petrol is actually more expensive in Australia.

NZ$2.18/litre = US$6.22/gallon.

And HOLY SHIT the ABC just used North By North by The Bats in some ad! Dunedin Sound awesomeness for the fucking SuperWin! :ohmy: :up:

OK, my pizza's ready and it's too messy to eat at the computer.

If you guys make it to Bitche, France before I get back, please use the introductory line I have planned. "Now we arrive in the second consecutive French location. First Die, now Bitche."

Wow, Spicks And Specks was hilarious tonight. One of the best episodes in a while.

And hey Daniel! :wave:

Now if i go to sleep Ill wake up too late to go to the beach.. but if i dont go to sleep Ill be grumpy at work tonight. :hmm:

Fuck work, be grumpy. :up:

(I take no responsibility if you chew out customers and get reprimanded. :uhoh: )

Fuck work, be grumpy. :up:

(I take no responsibility if you chew out customers and get reprimanded. :uhoh: )

Hmm thats what I was thinking.... I hope I dont fall asleep on the beach and get burned too bad. Ohh I always get burned bad. Even if Im already burnt I get burnt even worse. I hate having pale skin:angry:

I can only hope I do... then maybe my boss will fire me and I dont have to worry about feeling bad for quitting.:applaud:

Hmm thats what I was thinking.... I hope I dont fall asleep on the beach and get burned too bad. Ohh I always get burned bad. Even if Im already burnt I get burnt even worse. I hate having pale skin:angry:

I can only hope I do... then maybe my boss will fire me and I dont have to worry about feeling bad for quitting.:applaud:

Try being albino. :happy:

Haha, you actually want to be fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom