Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing by Floyd I like is the Wall...I absolutely love The Wall, but maybe that's because I grew up listening to it, and it reminds me of my dad. I don't know, but I love it.

Khan, can't wait to hear Firedrill. I haven't heard it in so long. I know it was a B-side of something, and I only have it on that single. What is Rear Enz? Collection of odd balls like that? Like I said before, I remember them opening a show with it. Must have been the time & tide tour. Not too many people knew what the hell they were playing. :)

That was a great Enz moment for me. I think they may have played it at a reunion show recently, do you know if that's right?

The only thing by Floyd I like is the Wall...I absolutely love The Wall, but maybe that's because I grew up listening to it, and it reminds me of my dad. I don't know, but I love it.
I love the story The Wall tells. Plus all of Roger Waters' crazy voices he does for each character. Win. :up:

Hey, LM! I see you're doing my Critical Analysis. Sweet.

Khan, can't wait to hear Firedrill. I haven't heard it in so long. I know it was a B-side of something, and I only have it on that single. What is Rear Enz? Collection of odd balls like that? Like I said before, I remember them opening a show with it. Must have been the time & tide tour. Not too many people knew what the hell they were playing. :)

That was a great Enz moment for me. I think they may have played it at a reunion show recently, do you know if that's right?
yeah, it's the b-side of six months in a leaky boat. and yeah, rear enz is a collection of some of their b-sides and demos from the 80s. there's another one from the 70s called oddz and enz. they both came with their box sets that were out years ago :drool:

i'm not sure if they played it :hmm: i didn't pay too much attention to the setlists, since i couldn't see them :reject:

A note to Axver for when he signs on: (maybe someone can link him back to this)

For disliking London Calling:
a078.gif

That is all.

Yes, I feel of the people involved I know most about you, so it's only fair. :D

On a related topic, we're really behind on our Dalton review. :uhoh: That guy has been waiting for days. :uhoh:
This is true. I was kind of worried about YLB or NSW doing it :uhoh:

Khan, based on the fact that the Split Enz song that I thought I hated is actually a song I like a great deal: Any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom