Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can relate with him.

Actually, I have no idea how much I weigh right now, because it's been over a year since I last did, but it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't much more than that. Plus, I'm 5'8".

just wait till you get older... i used to be skinny :sigh:

I'm 30 now and when I was 17-18 I was extremely skinny. I had always been chubby, but then I lost a ton of weight. Now I've ballooned to a weight that I've never been at before. It's a good thing I'm 5'11", or it would look much worse than it is.

I'm skinny too and 18, always told by family that I need to gain weight...always obsess over my weight to try to make sure I don't...

So now Steve Lillywhite is saying this is the best U2 album ever.

Please stop hyping up the damn album, people. We already have Chris Martin handling those things.

Don't worry, everyone will love it regardless for about a week.

Yup everyone will love it for a week, then half of the forum will hate it, and proclaim that the lyrics suck because there's several bad lines on the whole album, which you will constantly quote to prove how it sucks completely ignoring the songs that are actually good.

Yup everyone will love it for a week, then half of the forum will hate it, and proclaim that the lyrics suck because there's several bad lines on the whole album, which you will constantly quote to prove how it sucks completely ignoring the songs that are actually good.

And then they'll quote Chris Martin lines that are better than the worst ones Bono has ever written to prove how much better of a lyricist he is.

And then they'll quote Chris Martin lines that are better than the worst ones Bono has ever written to prove how much better of a lyricist he is.

Because the sole fact that Chris Martin's BEST lines are better than Bono's WORST prove so much

And don't forget how we'll claim any songs that remotely sound anything like another U2 song means they're running out of ideas.

Because the sole fact that Chris Martin's BEST lines are better than Bono's WORST prove so much

And don't forget how we'll claim any songs that remotely sound anything like another U2 song means they're running out of ideas.

St. Peter will be referenced on the new U2 album and the forum will lose it completely.

St. Peter will be referenced on the new U2 album and the forum will lose it completely.

Because Coldplay invented St Peter, just like U2 invented the number 40

contrary to popular belief, vegans are not all pale skinny people :tongue: My wife makes awesome food :drool:

and I'm not huge or anything, I'm just not as skinny as I used to be...

Pale skinny people rule though:wink:

Although I wouldn't mind losing the pale part but I live in Ireland so it's either pale or look like an Umpa Lumpa like all those D4 girls do :wink:

contrary to popular belief, vegans are not all pale skinny people :tongue: My wife makes awesome food :drool:

and I'm not huge or anything, I'm just not as skinny as I used to be...

for friggin reals. being vegan does not equate being skinny, nor does it help one lose weight. it's just a change of lifestyle. i know plenty of vegans with some extra cushin (for the pushin?). i know plenty that eat unhealthy diets too.

I have a friend who's about that weight, I can't really remember but he's about your height and underweight...and yet he goes without eating a lot, despite looking insanely thin.

and 113, that's got to put your bmi under 18.5 doesn't it?

Yeah, I think mine's in the single digits.

I can relate with him.

Actually, I have no idea how much I weigh right now, because it's been over a year since I last did, but it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't much more than that. Plus, I'm 5'8".

My arms aren't quite as skinny as yours, but they're close.

Yeah, I think mine's in the single digits.

If it was in the single digits I'm pretty sure you'd be dead :wink:

Mine's around 20, so even though I'm skinny my weight is still healthy

And on the topic of skinny arms, my friend grabbed mine last time we went to the cinema and laughed at how he could fit his hand around my arm easily lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom