Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I took a Philly sports fan test this morning, and I'm in the middle on the bitterness scale: a "wide eyed realist."

I'm about 5'6" as well, but I've not a bloody clue how much I weigh. Don't have a set of scales or anything.

I mainly only understand weight in stone too, since that's what my mother weighed me in when I was little. I take it 113 pounds isn't much, though?

That is seriously low, I think.

What did the doctor say about that?

She spoke in circles about it for ten minutes and ultimately recommended I get tests at a specialized center.

I've always been underweight, but my slow growth progress has completely stopped. I think my weight last October was about 116, so you'd figure it would go up.

They don't think it's medically necessary to have it checked out (i.e.: I'm not sick or anything), she just thinks it's curious and that I should look into it if I want to know about potential future growth.

Phanan: what's the best Magic Tour bootleg to download, in your opinion?

I'm going for the show I saw and one other one. Trying to figure out what the other one should be.

Phanan: what's the best Magic Tour bootleg to download, in your opinion?

I'm going for the show I saw and one other one. Trying to figure out what the other one should be.

To be honest, I haven't listened to any other shows from the tour other than the Boston show I went to (Danny's last full show), which is damn good in its own right. I have read that the sound quality of the San Jose show is excellent, however.

The setlists for the current European tour have been insane. I think if I download other shows, it'll probably be from this leg, but I still need to see which ones sound the best.

I'm not going to just because I'm not familiar with New Zealand issues.

Yeah, I rather limited myself there. :laugh:

I'll chuck the links at Ian sometime to see if he at least skimreads it.

Now I suppose I'll go back to ranting about politics or something. The frigging Catholic World Youth Day about to get under way in Sydney is irritating me, or more to the point, I'm irritated by the use of taxpayer funds on it and the implementation of special laws to limit freedom of speech.

OK, I better get some sleep. Wow, I'm leaving before 3am. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

I'm small, and there's apparently not a single person in the entire medical field who can explain why I've lost weight over the past year as opposed to gaining weight like a normal high schooler would.

5'6", 113 pounds

I have a friend who's about that weight, I can't really remember but he's about your height and underweight...and yet he goes without eating a lot, despite looking insanely thin.

and 113, that's got to put your bmi under 18.5 doesn't it?

113 pounds? Holy shit.

I can relate with him.

Actually, I have no idea how much I weigh right now, because it's been over a year since I last did, but it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't much more than that. Plus, I'm 5'8".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom