didya know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
terribly fascinating. excuse me if i yawn.

and i share a birthday with denis rodman and harvey kietel. what do you think that means?

IWasBored said:
terribly fascinating. excuse me if i yawn.

and i share a birthday with denis rodman and harvey kietel. what do you think that means?

I think it means you are a cranky ass who likes to show how much better you think you are by denigrating others here.

indra said:

I think it means you are a cranky ass who likes to show how much better you think you are by denigrating others here.

thanks indra, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

indra said:

thanks Indra...

I really didnt expect that kind of response from i was bored,( er anyone else)to this post
I guess i expected more people to say we knew that...

:scratch:

Last edited:
indra said:

Ooh, do me next!

MrBrau1 said:
Until today, I thought that dogs, laid eggs.

I learned something today.

Would you like that, Brian? Flyin puppies?

Zoomerang96 said:
meh, i like carrieluv no matter what. :up:

thanks man! you rule ....

there is a really skinny chick with bog boobs...on a banner...that comes up on my email whether i like it or not.
shes on the beach in a bikini ..lookin fab..and makin me feel like a lamer..and the replies i got from this post...SUCK! ALOT!

I noticed i spelled big as bog...but i think ill leave it that way...a bog stinks...so does she

:nerd:

i just figured carrieluvv was one of our lovely interlanders from another country and that bog boobs was a slang term.

turns out it was just a typo from maine

bonosgirl84 said:
i just figured carrieluvv was one of our lovely interlanders from another country and that bog boobs was a slang term.

turns out it was just a typo from maine

:lmao: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom