Dido

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like her first album. Then again, I purchased it long before "Thank You" came out and got beaten into the ground, so I got a chance to get to know it without being overexposed.

Dido :up:

I like that new song too. I guess she wrote it about her ex- boyfriend.

I like her voice, and she also is one female singer who is lovely, but doesn't parade around in skimpy or trashy outfits :|

New Dido?????????????????

I have a new mission.

I love that woman's voice.

People who are fans of Dido.. look into her work with Faithless if you haven't yet. i recommend the song "One step too far"

I love her new song

White flag?

In the video is that the guy Davd B in it who plays Angel??

I loved Dido until the radio started playing "Thank You" 1,000,000 times per day. I haven't listened to my copy of "No Angel" for ages. I thought about taking it to the used CD store in town, but I really like the song "Here With Me," so I kept it.

I haven't heard her new song yet. I hope it's good.

-i , upon the completion of a long term relationship had a former lover tell me a certain Dido song-"Thank You" reminded me of her.. 1 year after our union ended.

-she gave me a copy of the Dido CD.

--to this day, i'm trying to figure out what she meant by this..

----does anybody know?

Lara Mullen said:
I love her new song

White flag?

In the video is that the guy Davd B in it who plays Angel??

Yeah it's Angel. I quite like the video! :)

White flag is growing on me a lot more now.

:shrug: I like her voice too.

I heard "Here with me", liked it and bought the album after I heard "Thank you".

The name of Dido?s new song is White flag? Well, I still haven?t hear it but I like her. I knew her when she made that song with Eminem, which was totally overplayed here in South America (even more played then Thank You). I got this album and it?s good, I like her voice... but she doesn?t write her own lyrics, that?s a big problem for me... only singing a song without feeling doesn?t mean anything..

I really enjoyed the first album and her work on Faithless Outrospective (although hers is not my favourite song on Outrospective). This song hasn't gotten to me - maybe it will take time I'm not sure. I got into her thanks to "Here With Me" and then shortly after "Thank You" broke all over the place. I think I'll have to hear something I really like before I get this album though.

Back
Top Bottom