did you see Brandon Flowers on MTV awards!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
Oh my god he thought he was Bono with the way he looked! Black leathers same haircut and also wearing black shades!

Honestly he looked an image of him! anyone else see it!

i saw it, he looked a little like bono with the shades and the way he was dressed but brandon has always had the same haircut. i think he looked very cool :drool: minus that thing on his face lol

the tourist said:
I like that thing on his face. Gives him character. :)

The character of an 8th-grade boy who hasn't had his first shave yet.....:eyebrow:

:wink:

the tourist said:
I like that thing on his face. Gives him character. :)
um... yeah. if that character is a pedophile.

he needs to get rid of the molestache.

i mean, really. does bono even have one??? i think not.

he'd do it if he really loved bono.

Dude. When I saw him live a few weeks ago, he looked great, even with the moustache. And before that, I was about as anti-moustache as you could get. After seeing him on SNL, I wept out of longing for the eyeliner days. In person though, he's very, very pretty, facial hair or not.

So every performer wearing shades is now a cheap imitation of Bono? :huh:

here we go I just found some pics

72356200ck3.jpg

11197123acmpatc112200630805PM.jpg

11197122acmpatc112200630752PM.jpg

72349292.jpg

Yeah, because a black leather jacket and slicked black hair = Bono AM I RITE

Oh, and stubble too. Wow you guys should work for CSI.

VintagePunk said:
Dude. When I saw him live a few weeks ago, he looked great, even with the moustache. And before that, I was about as anti-moustache as you could get. After seeing him on SNL, I wept out of longing for the eyeliner days. In person though, he's very, very pretty, facial hair or not.

I agree. Very pretty.

So every performer wearing shades is now a cheap imitation of Bono? :huh:

That's what I was thinking. Why the immediate jump to Bono? What an odd phenomenon.

i opened this thread thinking he had said something stupid again about Greenday or Achtung baby or someone else

Zootlesque is right he did look better in his Hot fuss days

i dont think he looks like Bono but i can see where people are coming from

i agree with the others that said he looks like Robbie Williams

What was it he said a couple weeks ago about their new album being better than "Achtung Baby"? :lmao:....:rant: :angry: :shocked: Please:rolleyes: they wish they could make an album 1/4 as good as "AB"...

Back
Top Bottom