Did you liked Ocean's Eleven?? YAY or NAY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TWO THUMBS UP!

austdance.gif

That movie kicked some serious arse! I loved it so much I went a second time!

btw... I heard the original sucks
frown.gif

------------------
It ain't Oprah 'til it's Oprah
-- David Letterman(Nov.2001)

[This message has been edited by Oprah (edited 02-21-2002).]

cool movie!

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

YAY!

It was a polished caper with glamourous stars and locations - good fun! And some great lines.

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

YES!

And shake some tom-toms and rattle some bom-boms and wiggle some pom-poms and do the whole heapy!!!!!!!

I need to go buy a tee-pee now

*has a look round Pub's mansion*

*thinks - damn Pub is a fussy bugger.......everyting is toooo neat, hmm time for a male party me tinks*

well I dont tink I will be seeing Oceans 11

honesterly!

yay.

So many coicidences have been occuring with this forum lately. Last week I considered posting a "in-depth moniker explanation" thread but another Interferencer beat me to it. (Sorry, I forget who.)

Then last night while listening to Radiohead's "Motion Picture Soundtrack" song, I start thinking about the ending to Ocean's 11 with the fountains.

The harp along with the streams of water were really pretty.

yay. interestingly enough my dad is going to see it tonight so i was just thinking about it for the first time in several months. weird.

Back
Top Bottom