did you guys see Lisa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Marie Presley's new video?
I did and I liked it.
The kid is a great performer, a little Hollywood but pretty good stuff.

Diamond

HelloAngel said:
Oooh I haven't seen it yet! How's the singing? Is she any good?
MsHello-
a little bit 'slick', but well done.

she is a beautiful girl, you can see her dad in her a bit.

kinda elvis
kinda bono
a bit bon jovi..:rolleyes:

is my interpretation.

diamond

she looks just like her dad. she even has that little snarly lip thing going. she is sexy.

diamond said:
u2popmoffo
ouch.
tough critic;)

db9
:)

hehe

I guess I just wasnt all that impressed by the music video. I didnt pay a lot of attention to the song itself.

I did notice the use of the electronic voice thing like Britany Spears uses.....I dont know if that's good or bad...

I saw it. Her dancing, if you really pay attention to it, is awful. The song and video otherwise struck me as one giant cliche of pop music gone wrong.

HeartlandGirl said:
I saw it. Her dancing, if you really pay attention to it, is awful. The song and video otherwise struck me as one giant cliche of pop music gone wrong.

Will you be my new friend HeartlandGirl?

u2popmofo said:

Will you be my new friend HeartlandGirl?

Sure! There's nothing like the shared hatred of giant cliches of pop music gone wrong to bring people together! :laugh:

HeartlandGirl said:

Sure! There's nothing like the shared hatred of giant cliches of pop music gone wrong to bring people together! :laugh:

I agree friend! :up:

I've seen a few good reviews of her CD...I like her voice and she is pretty sexy but I hate the video. She looks a little uncomfortable and out of place but maybe she'll loosen up after she does a few more.

Back
Top Bottom