Did anyone see the South Park where...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
Cartman had a plan to enter the Special Olympics and win $1,000. He was going to pretend to be retarded, so he did all this research, and they showed him taking notes, watching TV, and KID ROCK was on the TV. OMG. I wet meself.

Did you notice that the poster changed and got more evil-looking as he went on?

No I missed that. Did you see the one about the "Passion", when they showed the movie scene where JC is tortured they flashed a picture of Alan Alda? WTF was that?

That was a great episode. I noticed Cartman has become quite a Mel Gibson fan, apparently due to "The Passion," he had a Braveheart poster up in his room. :laugh:

"What's his condition?"
"Ummm....he's retarded."
"No, I mean, what's his condition...Down's Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy?"
"What's your condition, sweetie?"
"Duhhh...how should I know, I'm retarded!"

Last edited:
one of the funniest episodes i've seen, besides maybe the J-Lo episode!

when Jimmy beats his girlfriend, that was just off the hook.

Trey Parker's 80's power ballad as they all competed made me lost it.

"Welcome to the edge...your living on the edge now..."

Moonlit_Angel said:

:laugh:...yes, I loved that, too!

Angela

Do you remember the episode...I can't even think when it was...but it was a really funny 80's ripoff where Kyle had to compete in a skiing competition to save the youth center. They had a good song in that one too, "Now it's time for a sports training montage...even Rocky had a montage..." I loved that one!

one of my favorites was the "red sleigh down" episode from christmas 2002. it had all the characters:
mr. hankey
santa claus
jesus christ
saddam hussein

best line is when the iraqi's are going to torture santa and santa says: "what are you doing to santa's balls?"
:lmao:

I love the fact that Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire and Jason Giambi were there to present the trophy to roid raged Jimmy.

And this week when Stan and Kenny were going to Mel Gibson's house to demand their money back for The Passion and Stan says, "you have to hold these filmmakers accountable when they make bad movies, its just like that time we demandedour money back for Baseketball."

LOL ^^^^.

AvsGirl41 said:
Do you remember the episode...I can't even think when it was...but it was a really funny 80's ripoff where Kyle had to compete in a skiing competition to save the youth center. They had a good song in that one too, "Now it's time for a sports training montage...even Rocky had a montage..." I loved that one!

I do, vaguely, yes. I love it when they poke fun at the whole montage/cheesy 80s "You can do it!" type songs. :D.

Angela

~LadyLemon~ said:
all i gotta say is tree-fitty :up:

damn loch ness monster!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

:lmao:

oh man. I totally forgot about that one....

THAT one is classic!

Back
Top Bottom