did anyone see Smallville last night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he sort of jumped off a bridge really fast and caught some girl that was being thrown over. for what reason, i don't know. i have never watched this show, my roommate was watching it, waiting for the OC to be on....this could be the completly wrong episode for all i know. looked really stupid.

No he did not fly yet. Although I did miss the first half. I can tell you a little about the second half...Clark got some visitors from Krypton who wanted him to help them take over the world..MUHAHHAHAHA:evil: Clark put them in there place (which was that sqaure glass mirror thingy, same as the *Superman* movie) At the end Lex went looking for Chole. Clark and Lana kissed. And the best part was the liquid arival of a new super villan*aka James Masterson!!!:wink:

Superman + Dawson's Creek = Smallville

as a DC comics fan I am, I hate Smallville, but someone said me in this season will appear Aquaman, is that true? I wanna see Arthur!

also, Smallville fans, in a episode appeared Flash, right? what Flash was? (Barry, Wally or Bart?)

thankyouverymuch

Smallville rules!! It'll also be way better now that they are out of highschool and Lex is finally showing his true colors to the others. Lana is so damn hot. The next few weeks look like they'll be really good. The season premier wasn't as good as I thought it would be but like I said the next couple of weeks look like they have potential. This is actually the only tv show I pay any attention to. Clark knows that Chloe knows he's "superman" now. Jack in the Box I'm pretty sure Flash was Bart.

Jack In The Box said:
Superman + Dawson's Creek = Smallville

as a DC comics fan I am, I hate Smallville, but someone said me in this season will appear Aquaman, is that true? I wanna see Arthur!

also, Smallville fans, in a episode appeared Flash, right? what Flash was? (Barry, Wally or Bart?)

thankyouverymuch
It was bart.

We've also met Mr. Mxyzptlk, who is currently hidden away in a Luthercorp facility.

oh, thanks, so, was Bart, those chronological incoherences are funny
anyway, I wanna see Mr. Mxyzptlk too!

Back
Top Bottom