Did anyone catch Coldplay on Muchmusic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgeman

Refugee
Did anyone see this?

I'm watching it right as I'm typing this and so far it's heaven for a new Coldplay fan. They started off the set with Politik, then God Put A Smile..., then Trouble to end the first part of the set.

These guys are funny stuff during the interview part so far. I'll post more later......but for now I just want to discuss the show with other Coldplay fans.

BTW they mentioned U2 as one of their fav bands. :D

coldplay isnt too bad, but if all these coldplay threads were bon jovi threads or worse, id be mad.

but be warned. when radiohead come out with their new album, i will be sure to post a new thread for each new song.

and then some.

:sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:
coldplay isnt too bad, but if all these coldplay threads were bon jovi threads or worse, id be mad.

but be warned. when radiohead come out with their new album, i will be sure to post a new thread for each new song.

and then some.

:sexywink:

LMAO...and the B-sides too please?...

That's cool though, 'cause Radiohead is a great band as well...can't wait for their new stuff as well.

New Radiohead? When???? Soon???

I'll be first in line at the HMV when that comes out!! Just like when I was first to buy ATYCLB when it came out.

I wish Coldplay would come to Alberta for a show........what a mini set tonight!

Back
Top Bottom