Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean if winter ever comes :madwife:

FROZEN :angry:

Monday, I fucking broke into a sweat walking from the railway station to the supermarket. God, that day was too warm, more like early autumn.

At the moment, this is autumn-in-disguise. Drop below zero, FFS.

I think the only way I could stand them is if they're cooked in a hell of a lot of butter. Even then I'd rather not.

When I still ate meat, I used to fry up a bunch (or burn the hell out of them) in butter when I made steak. Oh the good old days.

I was a bit chilly out at the airport earlier, and it was 15 degrees then.

As my experience at the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch told me, I'm pretty comfortable down to about -8.

But I was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans at the airport, and it was a bit windy.

:lol::lol: we shall eat everyone else's mushrooms and they can make do with cup a soups. . . . bwaaah ha ha

now if we're talking about magic mushrooms. . . . . .
:lol: Sounds good to me. I'm just gonna need a hell of a lot of butter or barbecue sauce.

Magic mushrooms, eh?

:hi5:

If that is honestly true, I've no idea what the hell made me do that. I don't remember it, so I'm not sure if they have me mixed up with my sister or not. Though they do say that tastes change, so that very well could have been me and why I don't much care for onions these days. :lol:
I, however, will not eat raw onions. I think the closest you can get me to that is potato salad that has them in it. I won't eat 'em otherwise.

I love coleslaw. :love: But I do like some good cabbage rolls, too. Not a fan of cabbage in salad, though. Yeah, that's pretty much what this shit is. It's rather nasty but it seems to be the only thing I can take right now.
Typically, I tend to make soup (whether it's this nasty garbage in a pouch) or cans of it with a lot of pepper and garlic when I am sick. I'm such a spice freak. I've found that overloading on those tends to open up my sinuses in a most excellent way and makes me feel loads better.

Hee, yeah, I actually recall having carrot sticks in my school lunches when I was little. What was I thinking! I now despise carrot and pointblank will not eat it.

My mother made this thing that she called coleslaw but it was really only loosely based on it. It was delicious. Mainly cheese, carrot (the only way she could get me to eat it), cabbage, and some sauce she'd make.

Ahh, right, well that's good! I haven't had soup in ages. Lost interest in the cup-of-soups and haven't made my own. It doesn't really fill me up, and when I'm sick, the effort just seems like too much.

:grumpy: they're still trying to prohibit magic mushrooms here cause the damn tourists can't handle them... it's not OUR nor the mushroom's fault that some freaky french dude jumped off a bridge after consuming them... nor that those brits committed suicide aswell by combining them with alcohol and other drugs...
:tsk:

it's fog breathing weather.

Sure as hell wasn't on Monday. It got up to fucking 18. Fuck off.

I want my winter, damnit. If it reaches at least 8 or 9, it's not cold. Cool, yes. Cold, no. Now, if it were to fail to get above 5 one day, then yes, I'll agree, that's cold, pleasantly cold.

:lol: is your whole family obsessed with cheese or what Ax?

:D I'm eating my dad's famous mozarella and tomato salad again tonight.. (and tomorrow since it's a 4 person salad and I only eat for 2)

:lol: is your whole family obsessed with cheese or what Ax?

:D I'm eating my dad's famous mozarella and tomato salad again tonight.. (and tomorrow since it's a 4 person salad and I only eat for 2)

We like our cheese! :lol:

Oooh, sounds like you can't go wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom