Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said it was a delusion? :shifty:
Makes a perfect substitute for reality in my book!

Apparently, I am told that when I was younger, I used to pick up raw onions and eat them like an apple. I wonder if that's why I am not so fond of them now. :hmm: Little diced pieces are the best if onions are necessary. :yes:

Oh yeah, like cabbage rolls. Those take forever. Have to boil the cabbage all that first before you can even make them. I usually just give the beef in them to somebody else though and munch away on the cabbage and sauerkraut. More for less is better in today's world! :up:

Haha, yeah. I made a cup of soup but we'll see how far I can actually make it through it. :lol:

:drool: i love cup a soup with lots a noodles, mmmm. It always fixes what ails yer

We can whore it up on Monday and Friday. I'll probably be getting home on Friday just as you're waking up!

:laugh: I'd like to get my sleeping back on somewhat of a reasonable schedule.

Also, :up: and :laugh: to Father Ted clips.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE THAT USE YOUTUBE.

I made a typo searching for "Father Ted", I initially wrote "Father R"

Youtube seems to have smrt searching software that anticipates your search based on other people's searches. What came up when I made the "Father R" typo?

"Father raping his son"
"Father raping his daughter"

Seriously. That's fucked up.

:yuck: some things on the internet are repulsive

other things are delightful :D

They're great. The crispness of cooked onion with the taste of onion, with the taste of charcoal.

Everybody wins.
I have to admit, for not being a fan of onion, it's not bad at all. I just have to take a zantac when I'm done. :lol:

Similarly, I like to cook mushrooms like that too.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE THAT USE YOUTUBE.

I made a typo searching for "Father Ted", I initially wrote "Father R"

Youtube seems to have smrt searching software that anticipates your search based on other people's searches. What came up when I made the "Father R" typo?

"Father raping his son"
"Father raping his daughter"

Seriously. That's fucked up.

WHAT.

Sometimes I almost wish there were a god, just so he could strike down these people with lightning.

That entire Jumper episode of Father ted might be my favorite episode, if it weren't for the episode where Father Jack "dies"

Who said it was a delusion? :shifty:
Makes a perfect substitute for reality in my book!

Apparently, I am told that when I was younger, I used to pick up raw onions and eat them like an apple. I wonder if that's why I am not so fond of them now. :hmm: Little diced pieces are the best if onions are necessary. :yes:

Oh yeah, like cabbage rolls. Those take forever. Have to boil the cabbage all that first before you can even make them. I usually just give the beef in them to somebody else though and munch away on the cabbage and sauerkraut. More for less is better in today's world! :up:

Haha, yeah. I made a cup of soup but we'll see how far I can actually make it through it. :lol:

Yeah, fuck reality, this works better.

Hah, wow. I, uh, don't think I could quite bring myself to do that. I'll eat raw pieces as I dice it, and I generally have raw onion with my sausages now since I lack a barbecue, but it's not in a huge quantity.

Heh, I tend to only enjoy cabbage in coleslaw. Otherwise, it's very hard to get me interested in it, and I will only eat it raw. And oh god, coups of sup, I've come to not be able to stand those. Its like a nasty flavoured water with bits of coloured cardboard ...

This dreadful stuff called Revolution. Some vodka shit. Tastes like cough medicine, but mixed with lemonade it's tolerable. It'll have to do before we venture off to the Unibar.

Hah, loooovely.

I need to buy myself some vodka, though. Might be a cheap substitute for heating if winter ever comes.

Yeah, fuck reality, this works better.

Hah, wow. I, uh, don't think I could quite bring myself to do that. I'll eat raw pieces as I dice it, and I generally have raw onion with my sausages now since I lack a barbecue, but it's not in a huge quantity.

Heh, I tend to only enjoy cabbage in coleslaw. Otherwise, it's very hard to get me interested in it, and I will only eat it raw. And oh god, coups of sup, I've come to not be able to stand those. Its like a nasty flavoured water with bits of coloured cardboard ...
:hi5:

If that is honestly true, I've no idea what the hell made me do that. I don't remember it, so I'm not sure if they have me mixed up with my sister or not. Though they do say that tastes change, so that very well could have been me and why I don't much care for onions these days. :lol:
I, however, will not eat raw onions. I think the closest you can get me to that is potato salad that has them in it. I won't eat 'em otherwise.

I love coleslaw. :love: But I do like some good cabbage rolls, too. Not a fan of cabbage in salad, though. Yeah, that's pretty much what this shit is. It's rather nasty but it seems to be the only thing I can take right now.
Typically, I tend to make soup (whether it's this nasty garbage in a pouch) or cans of it with a lot of pepper and garlic when I am sick. I'm such a spice freak. I've found that overloading on those tends to open up my sinuses in a most excellent way and makes me feel loads better.

I've grown to tolerate them in some dishes, but for the most part they just seem like a pointless waste of time.

Exactly...they don't even really taste like anything unless you put hella spice and such on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom