Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished earlier than you.

And I'll probably do the same again this semester.

At least, I think I go back next week. Could be embarrassing.

I finished as late as I did due to extensions and the Royal Historical Society not getting its act together, though.

Do you get one week or two off in September?

Laziness makes the world stand still and time fail to progress, allowing one to postwhore without wasting their day. Or is that just in my fantasyland?

Oh, I hate big, nasty chunks of onion in my sauces. I always dice it up into very little pieces.

Oooh, awesome. My cooking is just wannabe Italian. My flatmate in Brisbane was Maltese, and his mother would cook him the most amazing foods. And hah, yeah, I feel like my cooking is mostly incredibly simple, yet those who've tried it seem fairly impressed. I don't know what I'm doing that's so great! I just chop up stuff or measure it and bung it together and whack it in the oven! Funnily enough, I showed NO interest in cooking whatsoever before I left home. I think Mum thought I'd live on frozen meals. But the second I was on my own, I was cooking happily and replicating what Mum would make.
There better be room for two in that fantasyland because that sounds about like what I've been doing since I got to this thread. :lol:

I can handle that. :up: Smaller piece of onion is better. For me, there is nothing worse than taking a big bite of some tasty spaghetti or something and crunching right into a big, nasty chunk of onion. :yuck:

Since I'm her child and the best cook of the three (at least, I'd like to think so. Unless that's just my sibling superiority complex going on.), I like to think I'm an alright cook. My favourite stuff to make though is like, teriyaki chicken in rice and things like that. Quite simple. I often find the best cooking IS the simple cooking. Time efficient and cost efficient in some cases. Tends to be rather tasty regardless. :up:

Ha. At least this time us chattering about food isn't making me hungry. :lol: My stomach is still a bit screwy.

I finished as late as I did due to extensions and the Royal Historical Society not getting its act together, though.

Do you get one week or two off in September?

Didn't you have an exam?

I have two weeks off in September, if last year is anything to go by.

Although this semester, I only have to go in on Tuesday and Friday (for two hours!)

morning all. Well I've begun taking the magical medicine that helps me sleep agian, so hopefully only the NZers and Aussies should be seeing me around the boards more often then not.

Jesus it's early :lol:

Didn't you have an exam?

I have two weeks off in September, if last year is anything to go by.

Although this semester, I only have to go in on Tuesday and Friday (for two hours!)

Exams were 3-24 June or something like that; I had one on the ... 23rd? If it hadn't been for the RHSV stuff, I'd have bludged away most of June.

This semester, I get both Monday and Friday off. Rockin'.

Exams were 3-24 June or something like that; I had one on the ... 23rd? If it hadn't been for the RHSV stuff, I'd have bludged away most of June.

This semester, I get both Monday and Friday off. Rockin'.

I can't even remember when my exams were now. Early June? Or mid. Fucked if I know.

We can whore it up on Monday and Friday. I'll probably be getting home on Friday just as you're waking up!

There better be room for two in that fantasyland because that sounds about like what I've been doing since I got to this thread. :lol:

I can handle that. :up: Smaller piece of onion is better. For me, there is nothing worse than taking a big bite of some tasty spaghetti or something and crunching right into a big, nasty chunk of onion. :yuck:

Since I'm her child and the best cook of the three (at least, I'd like to think so. Unless that's just my sibling superiority complex going on.), I like to think I'm an alright cook. My favourite stuff to make though is like, teriyaki chicken in rice and things like that. Quite simple. I often find the best cooking IS the simple cooking. Time efficient and cost efficient in some cases. Tends to be rather tasty regardless. :up:

Ha. At least this time us chattering about food isn't making me hungry. :lol: My stomach is still a bit screwy.

Haha. It's an enjoyable delusion, isn't it?

I don't like large chunks of onion mainly because they lack the raw crispness, so they taste ... almost slimy and generally not nice. Little diced pieces work so much better.

Yeah, simple cooking works for me. That's my one difference from Mum. She genuinely enjoys cooking a lot and will spend a couple of hours making something. That isn't really for me, though. I want something efficient. The more I can do with less, the happier I am.

Haha, and at least I'm actually eating right now.

Tuesday is 10-4 with an hour or two break somewhere in there.

I'm a student. If I can save the money on bus fare, I will!

Hah, almost the same as me on Tuesday. I've 10-4:15 with a 2 hour gap (of which at least one hour, I'll probably spend with U-Wen at the lunchtime concerts).

Wednesday is 3:15-6:15 and Thursday is 10-4:15 with an hour break.

I expect to often skip the 10-midday lectures on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Haha. It's an enjoyable delusion, isn't it?

I don't like large chunks of onion mainly because they lack the raw crispness, so they taste ... almost slimy and generally not nice. Little diced pieces work so much better.

Yeah, simple cooking works for me. That's my one difference from Mum. She genuinely enjoys cooking a lot and will spend a couple of hours making something. That isn't really for me, though. I want something efficient. The more I can do with less, the happier I am.

Haha, and at least I'm actually eating right now.
Who said it was a delusion? :shifty:
Makes a perfect substitute for reality in my book!

Apparently, I am told that when I was younger, I used to pick up raw onions and eat them like an apple. I wonder if that's why I am not so fond of them now. :hmm: Little diced pieces are the best if onions are necessary. :yes:

Oh yeah, like cabbage rolls. Those take forever. Have to boil the cabbage all that first before you can even make them. I usually just give the beef in them to somebody else though and munch away on the cabbage and sauerkraut. More for less is better in today's world! :up:

Haha, yeah. I made a cup of soup but we'll see how far I can actually make it through it. :lol:

Also, WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE THAT USE YOUTUBE.

I made a typo searching for "Father Ted", I initially wrote "Father R"

Youtube seems to have smrt searching software that anticipates your search based on other people's searches. What came up when I made the "Father R" typo?

"Father raping his son"
"Father raping his daughter"

Seriously. That's fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom