Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which is why I said "exist".

i do occasionally cook properly and always go to my Mums once a week for real food :D

I do enjoy some aspects of going back to the Gold Coast, such as Mum cooking for me while I'm there. Especially if she makes one of her desserts. When you used to be a professional cake baker/decorator, you know your shit when it comes to dessert. :drool:

It makes the world go round.
...or not. Ya know.

Yeah, I can see it being in like, sauces and stuff like that. I'm not too fussed because it's really not noticeable. As long as it's not in big, nasty chunks anyway. :lol: I'm odd, yes, this I know.

My mum used to be the best cook I knew back in the day. She's Italian, so those sorts of dishes seem to be her specialty. (Except that dish you said you were making, as I've never heard of it.) But she never could do things of instant jello for some reason. She used to be jealous of me for that because I can do it and it's like, "What's the big deal?" :lol: I forget where her fudge recipe came from, probably her grandma. We had a cooking class in school and that's where I often times went a little bit wild with the cooking. I love to do it, it's just a matter of finding the patience to do it.

Laziness makes the world stand still and time fail to progress, allowing one to postwhore without wasting their day. Or is that just in my fantasyland?

Oh, I hate big, nasty chunks of onion in my sauces. I always dice it up into very little pieces.

Oooh, awesome. My cooking is just wannabe Italian. My flatmate in Brisbane was Maltese, and his mother would cook him the most amazing foods. And hah, yeah, I feel like my cooking is mostly incredibly simple, yet those who've tried it seem fairly impressed. I don't know what I'm doing that's so great! I just chop up stuff or measure it and bung it together and whack it in the oven! Funnily enough, I showed NO interest in cooking whatsoever before I left home. I think Mum thought I'd live on frozen meals. But the second I was on my own, I was cooking happily and replicating what Mum would make.

gaaah, holidays are so boring :|

And yet you don't want them to end. My holidays have just shot by me despite boredom and doing nothing, and now I have less than 1.5 weeks left and I am not happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom