Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well we dont spend much time together, we dont shower together and i wear long sleeves all the time at the moment.

I'm not a big fan of the showering together thing. . . Our neighbours had a huuge shower built with two shower heads. As a kid I just thought it was to save time in the mornings :doh: they now have 5 kids. I bet they hate that double shower now. . . . :lol:

Ah, yeah. It's certainly a pain when it takes up shitloads of room, though I often fail to remove pics from my quotes in these threads because they're moving quickly and I want to get my reply posted rather than arsing around editing the quote. Sure, it takes only five seconds, but don't want to fall behind, you know. :wink:

I've always enjoyed it myself, and it doesn't seem to affect me at all, so I guess it's not surprising that onion turns up in my cooking quite a bit.

I tend to get lazy with cooking during the uni semester and just want quick dinners so that I can get back to work/procrastinating. After a long day of uni, cookery can fuck off. But on holidays, I bake and cook a lot. Much of it is done in large batches so that I have things like muffins to last me through the semester.
It's not bad here, from what I've seen. I don't remove pics too often either. :lol: Laaaaziness.

Ha, yeah. My family cook with onion a lot and often times I accuse them of doing it in spite of me. :laugh: That said, I'll stomach them if I absolutely have to and can appreciate a good dish with them in it, so long as it doesn't give me killer indigestion.

I just haven't been doing it much because my dad's old lady has been cooking all the time. And her cooking is :drool: so there's no point in me competing with that. :lol:
I like the idea of large batches though. That how I've done things like fudge and buckeyes.

Raise your hand if The Dark Knight does not interest you in the slightest. :raiseshand:

And if you really don't give two hoots about Heath Ledger. :keepshandraised:

It's not bad here, from what I've seen. I don't remove pics too often either. :lol: Laaaaziness.

Ha, yeah. My family cook with onion a lot and often times I accuse them of doing it in spite of me. :laugh: That said, I'll stomach them if I absolutely have to and can appreciate a good dish with them in it, so long as it doesn't give me killer indigestion.

I just haven't been doing it much because my dad's old lady has been cooking all the time. And her cooking is :drool: so there's no point in me competing with that. :lol:
I like the idea of large batches though. That how I've done things like fudge and buckeyes.

Laziness is just too easy. :lol:

Heh. I find it essential in my various sauces or with sausages, and I often throw it in toasted stuff as well. But if I were cooking for someone who didn't like it, of course I'd remove it. Well, except for the sauces. There's not much room to compromise there and I don't think it's that noticeable.

Ahh, right. I've been living away from home and cooking for myself since February 2006. I should get Mum to send me her fudge recipe - I seem to have inherited cooking ability from her, and her fudge rules, so it'd be worth a try at least. :drool:

i don' t mind onion but it makes me cry when I cut it up. I have to grate it to hide it in the food, just like if I had a toddler in the house :rolleyes:

:laugh:

It used to cause me to cry a little but I've gotten used to it now.

And hurrah, dinner's cooked. :drool:

Laziness is just too easy. :lol:

Heh. I find it essential in my various sauces or with sausages, and I often throw it in toasted stuff as well. But if I were cooking for someone who didn't like it, of course I'd remove it. Well, except for the sauces. There's not much room to compromise there and I don't think it's that noticeable.

Ahh, right. I've been living away from home and cooking for myself since February 2006. I should get Mum to send me her fudge recipe - I seem to have inherited cooking ability from her, and her fudge rules, so it'd be worth a try at least. :drool:
It makes the world go round.
...or not. Ya know.

Yeah, I can see it being in like, sauces and stuff like that. I'm not too fussed because it's really not noticeable. As long as it's not in big, nasty chunks anyway. :lol: I'm odd, yes, this I know.

My mum used to be the best cook I knew back in the day. She's Italian, so those sorts of dishes seem to be her specialty. (Except that dish you said you were making, as I've never heard of it.) But she never could do things of instant jello for some reason. She used to be jealous of me for that because I can do it and it's like, "What's the big deal?" :lol: I forget where her fudge recipe came from, probably her grandma. We had a cooking class in school and that's where I often times went a little bit wild with the cooking. I love to do it, it's just a matter of finding the patience to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom