Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: maybe I should figure out how to post pics, just too lazy really. What would I post though. . . . . random photos of my cats or the "colourful" folk of my town

Cats would be awesome.

And some laughs at the expense of Geelong might be good fun. :lol:

people in the city walk sooooooo slowly though, I felt llike punching quite a few of them and told a tin rattler off for crashing in to me.

UGH I KNOW. I walk very fast and these people irritate the hell out of me. I bet that when I'm using my cane, I look really funny dodging around slowcoaches.

On another message board I am a member on, anytime anyone quotes an image, it gets turned into a URL link instead of having a bunch of copies of that image on the page. :up:

I'm not a big fan of onions. There's certain things I can eat them in but they tend to give me rather nasty cases of indigestion. :|

Mmmm...more muffins. Time to book a flight, train gifts in hand. :drool:

Ooh, that's a good idea. Avoids page clutter for all, and works out especially nicely for people like yourself.

See, I love the taste of onions, especially when they're raw and crisp. I've pretty much gotten used to chopping them and dicing them too, so they don't bug me.

I'm going to be doing lots of cooking and baking over the coming week in readiness for the uni semester. :drool:

Until you spend 30 minutes trying to find a carpark in central Melbourne and have to pay through the nose for the shitty spot you find. My family used to rent a car when they came to visit me, but it ended up working out to be too inconvenient!

Until you spend 30 minutes trying to find a carpark in central Melbourne and have to pay through the nose for the shitty spot you find. My family used to rent a car when they came to visit me, but it ended up working out to be too inconvenient!

I go over the westgate bridge, take the Kings way turnoff, turn left twice and I'm safe in the Arts Centre Carpark. it cost $17 but we were there for ages :up::up:

I go over the westgate bridge, take the Kings way turnoff, turn left twice and I'm safe in the Arts Centre Carpark. it cost $17 but we were there for ages :up::up:

Ah, cool. See, when my family visited me, if we wanted to go to Lygon Street for dinner, we'd spend so much time trying to find a carpark that we were just better off grabbing a tram.

Hey, people with good vision, I want your opinion. Can you tell that this photo was taken through the window of a train?

s640x480

Ooh, that's a good idea. Avoids page clutter for all, and works out especially nicely for people like yourself.

See, I love the taste of onions, especially when they're raw and crisp. I've pretty much gotten used to chopping them and dicing them too, so they don't bug me.

I'm going to be doing lots of cooking and baking over the coming week in readiness for the uni semester. :drool:
Usually when an image is quoted, it doesn't really take much longer to load anyway because it's from the same location (photobucket link or what have you.), it's just the idea of people quoting the same image over and over and over that pisses me off. It's better that it gets turned into a URL because you don't have to scroll past like 10 copies of the same pic to get to what you're reading.

I have never been a big fan of the taste. When I was a kid, you couldn't get me to go anywhere near anything that even had little onions and it and nothing more. I'm not a whole lot different now but I can stomach them a bit better. It's just that I wind up feeling terrible after eating them sometimes.

I need to get back into the habit of cooking. I haven't done so proper in so long. I kinda like my own cooking. I can make a pretty damn good batch of peanut butter fudge. :drool:

oh geez Jen, 6 weeks of not noticing the tatt??? The nose must have been noticed though, he can't be that blind. . . . .

he noticed the nose after about half an hour of being in the same room ,

the tatt, still no. fucking silly really isnt it . im planning on getting a large butterfly on my back soon ... wonder if he will see that :lol:

Usually when an image is quoted, it doesn't really take much longer to load anyway because it's from the same location (photobucket link or what have you.), it's just the idea of people quoting the same image over and over and over that pisses me off. It's better that it gets turned into a URL because you don't have to scroll past like 10 copies of the same pic to get to what you're reading.

I have never been a big fan of the taste. When I was a kid, you couldn't get me to go anywhere near anything that even had little onions and it and nothing more. I'm not a whole lot different now but I can stomach them a bit better. It's just that I wind up feeling terrible after eating them sometimes.

I need to get back into the habit of cooking. I haven't done so proper in so long. I kinda like my own cooking. I can make a pretty damn good batch of peanut butter fudge. :drool:

Ah, yeah. It's certainly a pain when it takes up shitloads of room, though I often fail to remove pics from my quotes in these threads because they're moving quickly and I want to get my reply posted rather than arsing around editing the quote. Sure, it takes only five seconds, but don't want to fall behind, you know. :wink:

I've always enjoyed it myself, and it doesn't seem to affect me at all, so I guess it's not surprising that onion turns up in my cooking quite a bit.

I tend to get lazy with cooking during the uni semester and just want quick dinners so that I can get back to work/procrastinating. After a long day of uni, cookery can fuck off. But on holidays, I bake and cook a lot. Much of it is done in large batches so that I have things like muffins to last me through the semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom