Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyover!

s640x480

(Just noticed I got FAR in the photo photographing the train, heh.)

Flyover!

IMG_1930.jpg

I know where you live. If I hated you, I could make you do it.

Actually, you'd probably beat me in a fight, so scratch that.

God, those things are fucking noisy if the conductor forgets to close the door when they go between carriages.

You almost know where I live. Although you only need to make about 34 guesses before you'll get the right place.

It would be nice to find someone I can beat in a fight.

I don't remember the last time I was in an Auckland train. I know it was bloody noisy on the TranzAlpine outside of the main part of the carriage.

You almost know where I live. Although you only need to make about 34 guesses before you'll get the right place.

It would be nice to find someone I can beat in a fight.

I don't remember the last time I was in an Auckland train. I know it was bloody noisy on the TranzAlpine outside of the main part of the carriage.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'd only need about three or four guesses at most.

The only time I ever won a game of mercy in high school was when I dragged my friends hand across a brick wall. He was the idiot who tried to beat me by twisting me around so that I was in the perfect position to shove him into the wall, though!

The Melbourne trains are, for most part, very nice and quiet. Trams are almost dead silent except for when they squeak around curves that need maintenance, in which case they're really fucking noisy.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'd only need about three or four guesses at most.

The only time I ever won a game of mercy in high school was when I dragged my friends hand across a brick wall. He was the idiot who tried to beat me by twisting me around so that I was in the perfect position to shove him into the wall, though!

The Melbourne trains are, for most part, very nice and quiet. Trams are almost dead silent except for when they squeak around curves that need maintenance, in which case they're really fucking noisy.

Three or four guesses? You're hopeful!

Ass = :tsk:

Arse = :up:

:wave: Hey Axver! Just woke up and thought I'd drop by.
How are you? Looks like I've caught a train pic spam of sorts. :lol:

You = :up:

Hah, yeah, I just thought "oh shit, your poor dialup!" But it seems we've got some spammity spam spam picspam on the verge of taking off/pulling out of the station here.

I'm doing well, just about to make an easy dinner. Yourself?

You = :up:

Hah, yeah, I just thought "oh shit, your poor dialup!" But it seems we've got some spammity spam spam picspam on the verge of taking off/pulling out of the station here.

I'm doing well, just about to make an easy dinner. Yourself?
:love:

Haha, it's okayish. I mean it's taking a min for me to reply but it's not that bad. :)

I've definitely been better. I was having blood sugar issues last night so I crashed out and now I can't go back to sleep. Which is fail. :down:
But I has soup and superthread, which is Superwin. :drool:

:love:

Haha, it's okayish. I mean it's taking a min for me to reply but it's not that bad. :)

I've definitely been better. I was having blood sugar issues last night so I crashed out and now I can't go back to sleep. Which is fail. :down:
But I has soup and superthread, which is Superwin. :drool:

Heh, glad it's not too bad. I intentionally post smaller, quicker-to-load copies of my pictures anyway. I mean, my broadband's good but not great, and I don't want to weigh it down or post pictures that'll blow the size of the page out of all useful proportion.

Aww, lame. :hug: But it's cool to see you here at this time. :)

I'm just about to make myself some gnocchi napoli. Gnocchi's piss-easy, since I just buy it from the store (haven't yet learnt to make it myself), and whenever I make napoli sauce, I make a large batch and freeze what I don't use, some of which I'm using tonight, hence all I need to do is stir it every now and again! Yay for quick dinners that taste good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom