Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Omg spending the day with 5 children, on the train to Britomart, seeing Kung Fu Panda and feeding them is the BEST FORM of CONTRACEPTIVE out there I reckon! :yikes:

Not a bad effort.

Reminds me of how quickly they get planes out at Auckland.

Rush a plane out ahead of incoming traffic despite the fact there will be 10 minutes after the landing plane before something else happens.

Heh. Some of the train timetabling in central Melbourne is pretty intense and the signalling is struggling to cope. Part of the problem is dumb conflicting moves where one train has to cross over the tracks of another, but the state government doesn't want to put up any money for a flyover to avoid the conflict. Bah.

Heh. Some of the train timetabling in central Melbourne is pretty intense and the signalling is struggling to cope. Part of the problem is dumb conflicting moves where one train has to cross over the tracks of another, but the state government doesn't want to put up any money for a flyover to avoid the conflict. Bah.

Flyover.

Hehe.

:flirt: Hey Lila :kiss:

I laughed on the train this morning...going past Newmarket, some builders were on a roof...as our train went past they all started waving and dancing for us!! :lol:

:wave:

Omg spending the day with 5 children, on the train to Britomart, seeing Kung Fu Panda and feeding them is the BEST FORM of CONTRACEPTIVE out there I reckon! :yikes:

FIVE? Oh dear. How old?

83% is a relatively common purity score around here. There's about four of us in it.

We're cool cats, too.

bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%

Just outdoing Lila's club.

blueeyedgirl, indra, Lila64, TranceEnding: 55%

Or has hardy lowered her score since she took the test? :shifty:

I saw a train this afternoon.

Awesome. :drool:

You better have photographed it for me.

I laughed on the train this morning...going past Newmarket, some builders were on a roof...as our train went past they all started waving and dancing for us!! :lol:

Haha!

When I went to photograph the Overland from Melbourne to Adelaide once, all the people on the train waved back. That was cool.

bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%

Just outdoing Lila's club.

blueeyedgirl, indra, Lila64, TranceEnding: 55%

Or has hardy lowered her score since she took the test? :shifty:

:shifty:

My score is somewhere between 50-55. I'd have to retake the test :shifty:
(not now, too tired)

Flyover.

Hehe.

Flyover!

s640x480

(Just noticed I got FAR in the photo photographing the train, heh.)

It looked like the normal Auckland commuter train.

Clearly I need to educate you on your own commuter trains. :tsk:

Broadly, there are the diesel multiple units and there are the push-pull carriage trains, with a loco at one end and a carriage with driver's cab at the other end.

Have a good one, Lila! :wave:

And 2:15am? Sounds like an early bedtime to me. :crack:

I'm not stupid, though!

I know where you live. If I hated you, I could make you do it.

Actually, you'd probably beat me in a fight, so scratch that.

I daresay it may have been one of the multiple units.

God, those things are fucking noisy if the conductor forgets to close the door when they go between carriages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom