Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yes, of course. I don't really know their music well. Song 2 and a couple that were used in DI lists.

I know 2 of their albums, and Song 2 of course. But I think I like his (he's the guitarist, not the vocalist, in Blur) voice better.

Got both of them - one in near darkness so it's a bloody grainy photo.

I also nabbed a particular Qantas plane and some shots hopefully with cool lighting.

Ah, awesome. I badly need to learn how to do some good low light and night photography. I'm fucking clueless.

I know 2 of their albums, and Song 2 of course. But I think I like his (he's the guitarist, not the vocalist, in Blur) voice better.

Yeah, I can't say Blur's vocals have ever grabbed me as anything special.

Any excitement in the thread today? I haven't read back at all.
I did, however, read about 30 pages of the thread last night to catch up. Then I made it to the couch, yada yada yada, and crashed there for a couple of hours. Came back this morning to finish reading that thread :happy:

Any excitement in the thread today? I haven't read back at all.
I did, however, read about 30 pages of the thread last night to catch up. Then I made it to the couch, yada yada yada, and crashed there for a couple of hours. Came back this morning to finish reading that thread :happy:

:lol: The last thread is the interesting one. Don't think there's been much of note in here. Just chugging along as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom