Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, well, it's quittin time for me. There better be a new thread when I get up tomorrow morning! :lol:

See ya.

I was thinking of him today! Well, I was singing the Glenn McGrath song. You remember the Glenn McGrath song?
Bowling Shane
I say, Ooh Ahh Glenn McGrath,
I say Ooh Ahh Glenn McGrath

:giggle:

I don't remember that. Me = fail. :(

Bonochick would be happy with me: I'm listening to a Ryan Adams album (for the first time).

Actually I kinda like it. Some parts drag. But the title track is pretty damn good.

Bonochick would be happy with me: I'm listening to a Ryan Adams album (for the first time).

I've never heard any of his stuff, though I've been given the impression I wouldn't exactly be keen on it.

I'm familiar with Bryan Adams though. :wink: :crack:

I've never heard any of his stuff, though I've been given the impression I wouldn't exactly be keen on it.

I'm familiar with Bryan Adams though. :wink: :crack:

You probably wouldn't like Ryan Adams. Very much like a mix of altrock and folk. Sorta like a Southern US version of Elliott Smith.

So I just can't get enough of this comic I got yesterday. I'm reading it between posts.

Nothing, like always.

Plus, Thursday night is a shit TV night.
Wish I could say the same. I'm gonna cook dinner, then go watch my mate embarrass himself in a game of football, then get tanked and go hunting. If I get home in time and the hunting is unsuccessful, then I might pop my drunkposting cherry! :hyper:

Wish I could say the same. I'm gonna cook dinner, then go watch my mate embarrass himself in a game of football, then get tanked and go hunting. If I get home in time and the hunting is unsuccessful, then I might pop my drunkposting cherry! :hyper:

I've got to cook dinner too, but I'm only doing gnocchi napoli so that's not exactly going to be hard. I suppose it would be if I made the gnocchi myself, but I don't. Yet.

Awesome. I need to go out and buy more wine for the weekend. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom