Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just eat raw oatmeal or whatever there is in the pantry.

Like I keep oatmeal.

Pastrami is gooood. I also have ricotta cheese. If it weren't so late, I'd make one of my lavash bread wrap things with ricotta and pastrami and tomato salsa.

What is there in your pantry, I can think of something for you to eat.

No, I just went and had some pastrami. It was enjoyable. Still a bit hungry, though. I'm a bit short on supplies, or at least snack supplies. I do have lavash bread and pita bread and tortillas, though. Olives, salami, various cheeses, onion.

I'm thinking of going to the supermarket tomorrow and getting a range of meats from the deli.

Looking back through some earlier posts, were you guys talking about the Superthread purity test? I saw an isolated post or two about it and then nothing.

Looking back through some earlier posts, were you guys talking about the Superthread purity test? I saw an isolated post or two about it and then nothing.

Yes, I've written a draft test. You haven't had a peek yet?

No, I just went and had some pastrami. It was enjoyable. Still a bit hungry, though. I'm a bit short on supplies, or at least snack supplies. I do have lavash bread and pita bread and tortillas, though. Olives, salami, various cheeses, onion.

I'm thinking of going to the supermarket tomorrow and getting a range of meats from the deli.

You could make some WICKED mezze with what you have, there.

Axver took out about 30 questions of the regular one and replaced them with questions pertaining to actions on the board here.

Greek entres. No typos here!

I mean, yeah the Greeks aren't exactly big salami makers, but it's sort of cloe to loukanaiko. Depends on what cheeses yhou have, though.

Cheeses: ricotta, tasty, parmesan, and this mozzarella-parmesan blend for pizza.

Bonnie, we fucking rock.

I miss Serena though. She should be here for this.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 326
User Name Posts
Axver 105
The Sad Punk 84
Serena Vox 47
RegularBonoFan 25
Angela Harlem 8
unico 8
kafrun 6
LemonMelon 6
bono_212 5
phillyfan26 5
KhanadaRhodes 5
Bonochick 4
phanan 4
Screwtape2 4
major_panic 3
Eazy-V 2
lynnok 2
gluey 2
coolian2 1

Bonnie, we fucking rock.

I miss Serena though. She should be here for this.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 326
User Name Posts
Axver 105
The Sad Punk 84
Serena Vox 47
RegularBonoFan 25
Angela Harlem 8
unico 8
kafrun 6
LemonMelon 6
bono_212 5
phillyfan26 5
KhanadaRhodes 5
Bonochick 4
phanan 4
Screwtape2 4
major_panic 3
Eazy-V 2
lynnok 2
gluey 2
coolian2 1

OH shit yex!

Tell Serena to fuck aorund over here,m that would be read.

Also Mia and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom