Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for more adventures with vodka, y'all should check out my journal :sexywink:

Oh my god, that's awesome Mia! :lmao:

l_6d44945cb543f269541c7e4d09e6c221.jpg

:fuckyeah:

Well, just did one of the odder things I've done. It's 2:30am. I went out to check the mail, hoping some letter had arrived. It hasn't, but the local freebie newspaper had. So, on a cold early Melbourne morning, I stand there under the streetlight to read it like it's perfectly normal to see a guy at 2:30am in a blazer with slippers on his feet reading a paper casually, then tossed it in the recycling bin once I'd read everything I cared to read and came back inside.

Well, just did one of the odder things I've done. It's 2:30am. I went out to check the mail, hoping some letter had arrived. It hasn't, but the local freebie newspaper had. So, on a cold early Melbourne morning, I stand there under the streetlight to read it like it's perfectly normal to see a guy at 2:30am in a blazer with slippers on his feet reading a paper casually, then tossed it in the recycling bin once I'd read everything I cared to read and came back inside.

Nice.

Hmm, I'm remembering the alphabet. Alright, better finish off that bottle.

Mount Gay should be the last thread dragged down by this bollocks.

Indeed. Not a word from me about any of this. My e-mail is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com if anyone wants to address anything in private.

Anyways, I have always wondered while we are on the topic of Vodka/alcohol, does Vodka have a noticable taste? When you put it in like Coke you can't really taste it so I hear so I'm just curious.

Fuckin' GANGSTA'S PARADISE on the TV!

Anyways, I have always wondered while we are on the topic of Vodka/alcohol, does Vodka have a noticable taste? When you put it in like Coke you can't really taste it so I hear so I'm just curious.

Hey Screwy. :wave: No hard feelings on you with what I said about hating the arguments, I know you have your qualities.

Vodka typically tastes plain, but still like alcohol. It can still feel a bit funny when drank straight, but it's not as bad as other similar content liquors. As Mia said some still taste better than others.

Hola Ax!! :lol: reading a paper under a streetlight at 2am sounds awesome

It was great! Nice chill in the air, the street was DEAD with just some car noises in the distance, and otherwise it was a pleasant, calm night. Must've looked fucking funny though. Especially with the slippers.

Now, I think I shall partake in some port.

Hey Screwy. :wave: No hard feelings on you with what I said about hating the arguments, I know you have your qualities.

Vodka typically tastes plain, but still like alcohol. It can still feel a bit funny when drank straight, but it's not as bad as other similar content liquors. As Mia said some still taste better than others.

It's okay. You are right.

We should focus on positivity now though like Vodka. :wink:

Now we're getting somewhere.

I must pour drinks that are too large or something. I had 1 glass before the epic piss-up, 4 during the piss-up, and one definitely large glass right now and that's the bottle done. On the back, it says 10 standard drinks! Bullshit.

Though I don't have proper port glasses, just ordinary wine glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom