Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, hi Bonnie :D Now that you know you've got such influence over me, how will you exploit it? :hmm:

Axver - madhouse, postwhorehouse, it all sounds good to me!

:hmm: How about rounding up a group of young, well-built and good looking Mediterranean men for me?

I would, er, like to discuss history with them.

... ah screw it, have some.

PLZc9f68_AAHL001030.jpg

Awesome, thanks. :up:

Not wine glasses though. :tsk:

Ah well, I guess it'll do. It was just funny when I had vodka at FAR's, I drank an entire wine glass of it (she couldn't be arsed finding her shot glasses) and I had eaten so much bloody pizza that the stuff did next-to-nothing to me.

I need to go buy some vodka to keep at home ...

:lol: I don't know I've talked to you much or at all, I'm Bonnie. And I'm still terribly surprised that worked.

Ha, what did you do?

And I suppose introducing myself might just be stating the obvious, given that with nearly 60,000 posts, most people on this forum probably know who I am ... and wish I'd shut the fuck up every now and then ... :lol:

:hmm: How about rounding up a group of young, well-built and good looking Mediterranean men for me?

I would, er, like to discuss history with them.

For sure. I'm all for discussing history and intellectual-type stuff :yes: I know big words. Do you think they will be impressed by my big words?

:grumpy:

It wasn't THAT easy. What you didn't see was her shaking a set of shiny keys at me. That distracts me every time.

Just reading last night's debacle now. :banghead:

Hey PFan. Yeah, that was straight out of the blue. My attitude now is that we need to get it off the threads ASAP, since I think we're all tired of it, and if anybody tries to raise it, they should just be ignored here and the conversation conducted off the forum. Mount Gay should be the last thread dragged down by this bollocks.

Hey PFan. Yeah, that was straight out of the blue. My attitude now is that we need to get it off the threads ASAP, since I think we're all tired of it, and if anybody tries to raise it, they should just be ignored here and the conversation conducted off the forum. Mount Gay should be the last thread dragged down by this bollocks.

I hold the slightly more radical opinion that it's Screwtape that needs to get off the threads. Five people in here are ignoring him, and the rest are at the least wary of him. I mean, 60% of his posts are retracted days later, his behavior is radical. Accusing LMP of making fun of him when he's certainly not the only one to do it? I can't see this getting better. Every time Screwtape has promised change, it has not come. His posts last night were beyond absurd, beyond obtuse. He should never, ever be in an advice giving position because he's proven to lack to the knowledge and experience to do that, yet he attempts to demand respect for his words. I refuse to even address him anymore, hence the ignore list. But he keeps attempting to address people who have clearly indicated they don't want to hear it. I'm sorry, but he has to go. There's no other options for this to go down. He can't promise change: every time, that's not worked. This is it. I'm not having it anymore.

This particular dispute won't be resolved over e-mail, I'm sure. It just won't. You cannot reason with Screwy. You can't. It's been proven true time and time again.

I can't put him on an ignore list. How do you do so?

I hold the slightly more radical opinion that it's Screwtape that needs to get off the threads. Five people in here are ignoring him, and the rest are at the least wary of him. I mean, 60% of his posts are retracted days later, his behavior is radical. Accusing LMP of making fun of him when he's certainly not the only one to do it? I can't see this getting better. Every time Screwtape has promised change, it has not come. His posts last night were beyond absurd, beyond obtuse. He should never, ever be in an advice giving position because he's proven to lack to the knowledge and experience to do that, yet he attempts to demand respect for his words. I refuse to even address him anymore, hence the ignore list. But he keeps attempting to address people who have clearly indicated they don't want to hear it. I'm sorry, but he has to go. There's no other options for this to go down. He can't promise change: every time, that's not worked. This is it. I'm not having it anymore.

This particular dispute won't be resolved over e-mail, I'm sure. It just won't. You cannot reason with Screwy. You can't. It's been proven true time and time again.

My main concern is keeping the Superthread a fun, viable, enjoyable, and most of all, friendly place. At times, that's not happening, whether it's the actual argument or the fallout like this. It's unenjoyable, it's unfriendly, it's unwelcoming, and it's troublesome. Hence, I want it dropped. I don't care how it's dropped, whether it's through taking things off the forum or doing what you just said. This place is an important part of my day, and I've just reached the point where I've had enough with bollocksy disagreements and I'm putting my foot down. This is my final post on the matter except to tell people to drop it. This is a place for fun and relaxation, not for arguing or for bitching about people.

Now, back to the vodka and the typing with bobos ...?

Reggo, I'm pretty much done with the e-mail to you ... god, I hope this isn't just a load of meaningless, useless crap.

My main concern is keeping the Superthread a fun, viable, enjoyable, and most of all, friendly place. At times, that's not happening, whether it's the actual argument or the fallout like this. It's unenjoyable, it's unfriendly, it's unwelcoming, and it's troublesome. Hence, I want it dropped. I don't care how it's dropped, whether it's through taking things off the forum or doing what you just said. This place is an important part of my day, and I've just reached the point where I've had enough with bollocksy disagreements and I'm putting my foot down. This is my final post on the matter except to tell people to drop it. This is a place for fun and relaxation, not for arguing or for bitching about people.

Exactly! I stay away from any Screwtape thing in this thread, because a) it's none of my business and b) it's fucking frustrating. Really, there's arguing and bitching everywhere else on the forum. Why do we need that here? We know this thread is perfectly capable of going along without any hostility.

Reggo, I'm pretty much done with the e-mail to you ... god, I hope this isn't just a load of meaningless, useless crap.

I had another shot. Actually, I just sculled a screwdriver. I don't really feel like straight shots at the moment.

Ah, to hell with it. I'll have another.

:lmao: The thought of vodka still makes my stomach upset.

It won't be useless.

We know this thread is perfectly capable of going along without any hostility.

Damn straight. 99% of the time, this is the most fun, friendly, and enjoyable place on the forum. I love that I can waste hours here and not feel like I've poured my time down the drain. I feel like I've spent time with cool people, and that's totally worth it. :up:

I had another shot. Actually, I just sculled a screwdriver. I don't really feel like straight shots at the moment.

Ah, to hell with it. I'll have another.

Heh. I thought you were done with vodka after those screwdrivers a few nights ago?

I'm tempted to get out my port, though there's not as much left as I thought. :down:

Damn straight. 99% of the time, this is the most fun, friendly, and enjoyable place on the forum. I love that I can waste hours here and not feel like I've poured my time down the drain. I feel like I've spent time with cool people, and that's totally worth it. :up:

Yeah, exactly. The Superthread is the most good timing I've had on an internet community in ages. If it weren't for it, I probably would have just left the boards again earlier in the year. Everybody's cool.

Heh. I thought you were done with vodka after those screwdrivers a few nights ago?

I'm tempted to get out my port, though there's not as much left as I thought. :down:

I had five screwdrivers, but there was still stuff left. I think there's enough for one more shot in the bottle. I'm really on the verge of tipsiness+ after the third shot, I'm thinking I should finish the bottle off in a minute to see if something can happen.

Not much left? Just finish it off. Can't hurt, plus you can grab some more for the weekend from your special supermarket bottle-o for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom