Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend is a train fanatic. Our house is right by some tracks. That probably would have been a negative to other people shopping for a house. We consider it a bonus.

I've been helping him inventory his collection so that he can get his layout going. The amount of trains he has makes me feel better about every obsession I've ever had or will have. :wink:
Haven't seen you in here yet! :wave:
Guess I'll be seeing lotsa people as I keep returning!

He did get a lot of lumber and has started building some tables. He also informed me that I am going to get very good very fast at making lots and lots of trees. :crazy:

:lol: Those should be fun! like them!
Yeah, those ones are pretty pointless too. Like I said, too many questions about sex! These ones are better!

Mmm. Apple and Chocolate muffins? Yummy. :drool: Note to self: Bring Axver a gift of the train sort. :laugh:

See, I'm having trouble balancing competing desires here. Some people want less sex questions, some want more! I expect that the more sex questions I cut in favour of Superthread questions, the more impure I'll become as I've done most things here. :laugh:

Yeah, they were going to be apple and cinnamon, but I had no cinnamon. So I threw in the last of my cocoa instead. Worked well!

Me too! Every time we have a big meal for supper, I'm the one everyone gives the rest of their food to! For that cookout, my dad couldn't eat another whole shishkabob so he had to split it with me just so he could eat a little bit more of it without wasting it all.

I haven't been doing it as much either as I've been trying to lose a little bit of weight. Which is such a shame to have food going to waste now!

Ahh, I wasn't sure if it was exclusively sexual or any kind of gross information that nobody really needs. :lmao:

Yeah, see, I hate food going to waste, so if nobody else is going to eat it, I figure I better. But now I fear I am actually approaching overweight (the body mass index thing tells me I'm at the upper end of healthy), so I should start walking a bit more and cut back on all the chocolate biscuits I like.

Yeah, oversharing started as sex stories, but I guess it would be any personal story you wouldn't normally expect somebody to tell in public because it's gross - but funny.

she's a secret "Hey I'm going to ask if I can borrow your car while you're asleep"gent.

Man, I was gonna take my friend and my little brother to a free movie and they were selling a drink+popcorn for $4. I cant go tomorrow i gotta work.

and now I'm SUPER tired...but I don't wanna go to sleep now that I'm awake.

He did get a lot of lumber and has started building some tables. He also informed me that I am going to get very good very fast at making lots and lots of trees. :crazy:

:lol: Anybody who gets roped into my railway madness will very quickly get good at painting. I'll be modelling New Zealand's railways, and few models are available of Kiwi trains, but a good number of overseas trains are sufficiently similar that I could buy models of them, repaint them in New Zealand's colours (and maybe make a couple of other superficial appearance modifications), and pass them off successfully enough. It'd just be a long job with a lot of carriages to repaint, since I'm somebody who likes variety!

See, I'm having trouble balancing competing desires here. Some people want less sex questions, some want more! I expect that the more sex questions I cut in favour of Superthread questions, the more impure I'll become as I've done most things here. :laugh:

Yeah, they were going to be apple and cinnamon, but I had no cinnamon. So I threw in the last of my cocoa instead. Worked well!

Yeah, see, I hate food going to waste, so if nobody else is going to eat it, I figure I better. But now I fear I am actually approaching overweight (the body mass index thing tells me I'm at the upper end of healthy), so I should start walking a bit more and cut back on all the chocolate biscuits I like.

Yeah, oversharing started as sex stories, but I guess it would be any personal story you wouldn't normally expect somebody to tell in public because it's gross - but funny.
The sex questions being in there are what keeps me relatively pure as I am not...too experienced, we'll say. :angel:
But the superthread questions will keep me relatively on the pure side for now, too. Since I haven't even been here a week yet! :lol:

:drool: That sounds rather delicious. I'm not too fond of cinnamon after the last schnapps incident. Which also sucks because our carpet cleaner foam is cinnamon scented and I'm the one who does the carpet cleaning!

Yeah, I hear that. My BMI thingy is like 24. Which is what made me wanna go on a diet. I am approaching overweight and I am definitely trying to avoid that. Plus I want to get into some clothes I was able to wear last summer but am no long able to because of weight gain!

Ahh, yeah. I hadn't been totally sure because oversharing registered in my brain as "TMI" of any sort! :lol: The one I was gonna tell wasn't overly disgusting but it did involve getting sick and my sister being absolutely gross about it.

That would definitely be the safe thing to do. Probably not the smartest move, for sure. I often find if I am having issues sleeping like that, even despite being up so long, that tylenol pms do quite the trick in knocking me out for about 6-8 hours, depending. Not say I don't feel pretty miserable when doing so!

Oh yeah, that would definitely work since they're pretty much in the middle of US and Aussie land in the time zones! I will have to figure something out. :lol I thought I had it figured out in my brain last night but I seem to have lost it in my exhaustion. Whoops! Oh well, either way, I will be an ample source of amusement for others, drunk or not.

I never really had many friends either, I've been the same way as far as that goes. A few friends, but they tended to be very close. Except when I was in high school, everyone else were regular weekend partiers and always wanted to get ME drunk but I never did do it back then because I lived with my mum and I can't see how well that would've gone over if I'd tried to do it. Everyone would always tell me I was funny sober so they'd pay to see me drunk. :laugh:

I have kind of an excuse! The bleach seeping into my brain?
Maybe?
...nah, I didn't think so. I'm a klutz at heart!

Yeah, we've had a few Europeans post in here, but never that intensely regularly, and they've usually shown up in their afternoon rather than evening anyway. I miss people like U2Man, yimou, and zwervers, who I had a lot of fun with during the European setlist parties on the Vertigo Tour and I'm sure they'd make great company - but U2Man is banned and I've no idea where yimou and zwervers have got to. Usual transient messageboard membership, I suppose.

Heh, my high school friends were the kind of people who thought Friday night youth group was the rockin' place to be. I, uh, completely disagreed and stayed home with my books and Internet and general nerdishness.

:laugh: Yeah, go on, blame the bleach. We'll believe you. :wink:

Yeah, we've had a few Europeans post in here, but never that intensely regularly, and they've usually shown up in their afternoon rather than evening anyway. I miss people like U2Man, yimou, and zwervers, who I had a lot of fun with during the European setlist parties on the Vertigo Tour and I'm sure they'd make great company - but U2Man is banned and I've no idea where yimou and zwervers have got to. Usual transient messageboard membership, I suppose.

Heh, my high school friends were the kind of people who thought Friday night youth group was the rockin' place to be. I, uh, completely disagreed and stayed home with my books and Internet and general nerdishness.

:laugh: Yeah, go on, blame the bleach. We'll believe you. :wink:
Ahh, I don't really know too many of the people here, yet. I know a couple in England but most of the ones I do know are either in Australia or from America. Which is why it feels like the thread goes pretty slow after you go to bed. :lol:

I got dragged to a couple of youth groups before. I didn't much care for them but then again, I've never actually been to a decent church. So that's probably why.
I didn't have internet when I was in school, so I tended to stay home and play video games! Go me!

You better believe it was the bleach! :madwife:
I tend to be rather klutzy a lot of the time. There was one time I had injured myself (minorly) a bunch of times within a 15 minute span of time. It was ridiculous. Ranging from poking my eye practically out on fake flowers when I tried to pick my shoes up off the floor to tripped over the top step on the second floor! :ohmy:

Oh hai mom. Do I want my car? To go to the movie? The movie that starts in 20 minutes? When I live 15 miles away? The free movie that is first come first serve? That people line up outside to see? What's that? I should've called you? I've been up for 15 minutes mom. Ughhh hwhatver bai.

The sex questions being in there are what keeps me relatively pure as I am not...too experienced, we'll say. :angel:
But the superthread questions will keep me relatively on the pure side for now, too. Since I haven't even been here a week yet! :lol:

:drool: That sounds rather delicious. I'm not too fond of cinnamon after the last schnapps incident. Which also sucks because our carpet cleaner foam is cinnamon scented and I'm the one who does the carpet cleaning!

Yeah, I hear that. My BMI thingy is like 24. Which is what made me wanna go on a diet. I am approaching overweight and I am definitely trying to avoid that. Plus I want to get into some clothes I was able to wear last summer but am no long able to because of weight gain!

Ahh, yeah. I hadn't been totally sure because oversharing registered in my brain as "TMI" of any sort! :lol: The one I was gonna tell wasn't overly disgusting but it did involve getting sick and my sister being absolutely gross about it.

Psh, you're 70%, that's not that pure. :wink: I'd know, I'm 69%! But that Superthread purity test ... oh dear, hello nerdish impurity for me!

Hah. I enjoy cinnamon but I'll take chocolate any day. So now I just use cocoa instead of specially buying cinnamon.

Yeah, mine's around 24 too. I figure that at least I can work lengthy walking in with trainspotting - I just need to go out and do it more regularly rather than getting stuck on here or whatever!

OK, so uni timetables are up for editing and I have a dilemma for Thursdays. I can either have two lectures, a tutorial, an hour break, then two more tutorials. OR I can just have two lectures and three tutorials with no break. Five hours straight of classes? Hmm. I'd get home an hour earlier. But maybe a break for food and stuff would be a smart idea ...

U-Wen, you around? Will you be free and on campus either midday-1pm or 1-2pm on Thursdays?

Please just tell me that the all important "Lost virginity while posting in the superthread" question will be on there and I'll be happy.

Psh, you're 70%, that's not that pure. :wink: I'd know, I'm 69%! But that Superthread purity test ... oh dear, hello nerdish impurity for me!

Hah. I enjoy cinnamon but I'll take chocolate any day. So now I just use cocoa instead of specially buying cinnamon.

Yeah, mine's around 24 too. I figure that at least I can work lengthy walking in with trainspotting - I just need to go out and do it more regularly rather than getting stuck on here or whatever!
No, but it's a lot purer than I expect to be! :lol:
Which in either case, will change with time, I am sure!

Chocolate is good. I like dark chocolate more but any kind of chocolate = :drool:

Yeah, mine used to be closer to underweight for a while but then I just kept gaining weight and since I'm so small, it doesn't take a lot for it to show! A lot of the stores around here are within walking distance, so I tend to walk wherever I go anyway. It's just the matter of my not doing it often enough to matter!

Don't tell me ANYTHING about TDK. I'm going to see it tomorrow night.

I must read this.

Hell, I'll re-tell the story. It's already out there. Firstly, I should say that Kate was Little Miss God-says-no-sex-before-marriage, but it was funny how just about anything that wasn't actual intercourse was quite alright. So, in one thread, in response to somebody else's post, I decided it was necessary to illustrate the virtues of experience and the reality that you can't just expect your first time to be perfect. The first few times I manipulated Kate to orgasm, frankly, neither of us had a clue. It was a lot of tiring effort for me. Then about the fifth time, I moved my fingers in one particular way ... and let's just say we got to the destination very, very quickly and things were goooood from that point on.

Now that's oversharing, people. Don't like your chances of getting too much more out of me, though.

Hell, I'll re-tell the story. It's already out there. Firstly, I should say that Kate was Little Miss God-says-no-sex-before-marriage, but it was funny how just about anything that wasn't actual intercourse was quite alright. So, in one thread, in response to somebody else's post, I decided it was necessary to illustrate the virtues of experience and the reality that you can't just expect your first time to be perfect. The first few times I manipulated Kate to orgasm, frankly, neither of us had a clue. It was a lot of tiring effort for me. Then about the fifth time, I moved my fingers in one particular way ... and let's just say we got to the destination very, very quickly and things were goooood from that point on.

Now that's oversharing, people. Don't like your chances of getting too much more out of me, though.

And this was all while the 2007 Grand Final was on in the background, right?

Ahh, I don't really know too many of the people here, yet. I know a couple in England but most of the ones I do know are either in Australia or from America. Which is why it feels like the thread goes pretty slow after you go to bed. :lol:

I got dragged to a couple of youth groups before. I didn't much care for them but then again, I've never actually been to a decent church. So that's probably why.
I didn't have internet when I was in school, so I tended to stay home and play video games! Go me!

You better believe it was the bleach! :madwife:
I tend to be rather klutzy a lot of the time. There was one time I had injured myself (minorly) a bunch of times within a 15 minute span of time. It was ridiculous. Ranging from poking my eye practically out on fake flowers when I tried to pick my shoes up off the floor to tripped over the top step on the second floor! :ohmy:

Yeah, most of the folk I know well here are American or Aussies/Kiwis too. Kind of handy though, with regards to the latter, because then they're fairly easy to meet!

Ugh, during my brief religious phase, I really didn't enjoy organised religion. I went to youth group a few times to be polite and give it a chance for my friends, but I hated it and felt like such an outsider. And such an idiot. Ah, sweet atheism, how you ask nothing of me.

Hah, nice job. I can have my daft moments, but I'd like to believe they're all attributable to legal blindness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom