Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread - Page 63 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-17-2008, 07:06 AM   #931
Refugee
 
Mr. V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in a French-ass restaurant
Posts: 1,482
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
What's on the menu?
This dreadful stuff called Revolution. Some vodka shit. Tastes like cough medicine, but mixed with lemonade it's tolerable. It'll have to do before we venture off to the Unibar.
__________________

__________________
Mr. V is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:06 AM   #932
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Barbecued onions to the point of burnt are fucking brilliant.
We had some of those on our shishkabobs the other night.
__________________

__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:06 AM   #933
Cin
Blue Crack Addict
 
Cin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Posts: 21,900
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
Who said it was a delusion?
Makes a perfect substitute for reality in my book!

Apparently, I am told that when I was younger, I used to pick up raw onions and eat them like an apple. I wonder if that's why I am not so fond of them now. Little diced pieces are the best if onions are necessary.

Oh yeah, like cabbage rolls. Those take forever. Have to boil the cabbage all that first before you can even make them. I usually just give the beef in them to somebody else though and munch away on the cabbage and sauerkraut. More for less is better in today's world!

Haha, yeah. I made a cup of soup but we'll see how far I can actually make it through it.
i love cup a soup with lots a noodles, mmmm. It always fixes what ails yer
__________________
Cin is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:06 AM   #934
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
We can whore it up on Monday and Friday. I'll probably be getting home on Friday just as you're waking up!
I'd like to get my sleeping back on somewhat of a reasonable schedule.

Also, and to Father Ted clips.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:08 AM   #935
Cin
Blue Crack Addict
 
Cin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Posts: 21,900
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Also, WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE THAT USE YOUTUBE.

I made a typo searching for "Father Ted", I initially wrote "Father R"

Youtube seems to have smrt searching software that anticipates your search based on other people's searches. What came up when I made the "Father R" typo?

"Father raping his son"
"Father raping his daughter"

Seriously. That's fucked up.
some things on the internet are repulsive






other things are delightful
__________________
Cin is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:08 AM   #936
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
We had some of those on our shishkabobs the other night.
They're great. The crispness of cooked onion with the taste of onion, with the taste of charcoal.

Everybody wins.
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:08 AM   #937
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnaminson View Post
i love cup a soup with lots a noodles, mmmm. It always fixes what ails yer
Except for when you're sick and your stomach is being an arse about acceping food.
__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:08 AM   #938
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Barbecued onions to the point of burnt are fucking brilliant.
Hell yes.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:09 AM   #939
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I'd like to get my sleeping back on somewhat of a reasonable schedule.
Yeah.

Given the two days I must go in will require a 7:30 start and a 6:30 start, I'll have to get some real sleep.
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:09 AM   #940
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
They're great. The crispness of cooked onion with the taste of onion, with the taste of charcoal.

Everybody wins.
I have to admit, for not being a fan of onion, it's not bad at all. I just have to take a zantac when I'm done.

Similarly, I like to cook mushrooms like that too.
__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:10 AM   #941
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Also, WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE THAT USE YOUTUBE.

I made a typo searching for "Father Ted", I initially wrote "Father R"

Youtube seems to have smrt searching software that anticipates your search based on other people's searches. What came up when I made the "Father R" typo?

"Father raping his son"
"Father raping his daughter"

Seriously. That's fucked up.
WHAT.

Sometimes I almost wish there were a god, just so he could strike down these people with lightning.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:11 AM   #942
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:52 AM
That entire Jumper episode of Father ted might be my favorite episode, if it weren't for the episode where Father Jack "dies"
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:12 AM   #943
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
I have to admit, for not being a fan of onion, it's not bad at all. I just have to take a zantac when I'm done.

Similarly, I like to cook mushrooms like that too.
Can't say I like mushrooms. Can say I can't stand them.
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:12 AM   #944
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
That entire Jumper episode of Father ted might be my favorite episode, if it weren't for the episode where Father Jack "dies"
I live for the Ted being a racist episode.
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 07-17-2008, 07:13 AM   #945
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,010
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
Who said it was a delusion?
Makes a perfect substitute for reality in my book!

Apparently, I am told that when I was younger, I used to pick up raw onions and eat them like an apple. I wonder if that's why I am not so fond of them now. Little diced pieces are the best if onions are necessary.

Oh yeah, like cabbage rolls. Those take forever. Have to boil the cabbage all that first before you can even make them. I usually just give the beef in them to somebody else though and munch away on the cabbage and sauerkraut. More for less is better in today's world!

Haha, yeah. I made a cup of soup but we'll see how far I can actually make it through it.
Yeah, fuck reality, this works better.

Hah, wow. I, uh, don't think I could quite bring myself to do that. I'll eat raw pieces as I dice it, and I generally have raw onion with my sausages now since I lack a barbecue, but it's not in a huge quantity.

Heh, I tend to only enjoy cabbage in coleslaw. Otherwise, it's very hard to get me interested in it, and I will only eat it raw. And oh god, coups of sup, I've come to not be able to stand those. Its like a nasty flavoured water with bits of coloured cardboard ...
__________________

__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com