Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee, yeah, I actually recall having carrot sticks in my school lunches when I was little. What was I thinking! I now despise carrot and pointblank will not eat it.

My mother made this thing that she called coleslaw but it was really only loosely based on it. It was delicious. Mainly cheese, carrot (the only way she could get me to eat it), cabbage, and some sauce she'd make.

Ahh, right, well that's good! I haven't had soup in ages. Lost interest in the cup-of-soups and haven't made my own. It doesn't really fill me up, and when I'm sick, the effort just seems like too much.

Carrots = SUPERFAIL. :down: Never liked them, never will. :yuck: That's some nasty shit.

I never really had homemade coleslaw. I have always had the kind you buy premade or the stuff you get from the chicken restaurants. That being said, I won't eat it often. And even then, the carrots in it are rather icky.

I like the kinds you can get in the cans or the lipton sort, mostly. I like to eat a good deal of soup. Mostly veggie soup but I like a good bowl of chicken noodle when I'm under the weather. Though you're right, it does feel like everything is too much of an effort when ill.
That's when you need someone to make it for you! Well, that's how I look at it. :lol: I'm usually on my own there, but...oh well.

Finding biscuits in the pantry that you forgot you even had is made of win.

AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN GONE STALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom