Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2008, 09:20 AM   #61
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:46 AM
Hello

Old 07-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #62
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
Yeah, I know. You guys are going to corrupt the hell out of me. I suspect I'll probably lose a few this wekend too.

Right then, expect me to be by for some of your cooking.
Damn straight. I can't be the only one down wallowing in the corrupt mire of 35%.

Come with train-related gifts and you'll get even more food in return.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #63
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Yeah, I almost never take naps. I hate them. They always mess up my sleeping schedule, and I often - though luckily not now - wake up with a pounding headache from them.

Hee, I was wondering where you were last night. I can't believe you managed to miss an entire thread in such a short time!

See, I wasn't too fussed about my 21st. I don't like birthdays, mine especially. But everybody else made a fuss about it being my 21st, so I flew up to Queensland and over to Wellington, down to Nelson, back to Wellington, and finally home to Melbourne all in the space of five days and had three separate birthdays with various friends and relatives. Good times, actually.
I don't either. Every time I've ever taken a nap, it's lasted 3-5 hours, depending. Sick or just simply too tired. And then I wind up awake 'til dawn, I usually wake up unbearably hot and have to sit on the vents the air comes out of for a while and it's just an overall hassle!

I was wondering if anyone noticed I wasn't there last night. I was here in the morning but then I had to get stuff done and I wasn't about to get any done with this thread distracting me. Seems I've yet to learn about Superthread self control. If there's a damn such thing.

I'm usually rather fond of my own birthday, not about myself though. Just that I'm a year older and I get to celebrate. Though all I did last year was sit at home by myself because everyone was busy. This year'll be different because my birthday's on a Sunday. Guess I'm going to have to make sure I don't get hungover. It'd be a pain to have to go through my birthday with one.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #64
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularBonoFan View Post
Hello
Sis!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:23 AM   #65
Vocal parasite

Hey Reggo!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #66
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Sis!

ETA: (cause I'm tired and grumpy) You guys talk too much.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #67
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Damn straight. I can't be the only one down wallowing in the corrupt mire of 35%.

Come with train-related gifts and you'll get even more food in return.
You'll probably have me as corrupt as you before it's all said and done with. Who knows, maybe by the end of this year, if I'm becoming this warped already.

When I was younger, my brother and I used to have some model trains and cars. I suppose that'd work, wouldn't it?
Old 07-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #68
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
How the hell are ya sis?
Old 07-16-2008, 09:25 AM   #69
ONE
love, blood, life

Is it bad that "floolw othe bouncing bobos" still makes me crack up laughing?
Old 07-16-2008, 09:26 AM   #70
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
How the hell are ya sis?
Hating my brain for the dream I had. Cause I forced myself awake and then couldn't get back to sleep.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:26 AM   #71
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I don't either. Every time I've ever taken a nap, it's lasted 3-5 hours, depending. Sick or just simply too tired. And then I wind up awake 'til dawn, I usually wake up unbearably hot and have to sit on the vents the air comes out of for a while and it's just an overall hassle!

I was wondering if anyone noticed I wasn't there last night. I was here in the morning but then I had to get stuff done and I wasn't about to get any done with this thread distracting me. Seems I've yet to learn about Superthread self control. If there's a damn such thing.

I'm usually rather fond of my own birthday, not about myself though. Just that I'm a year older and I get to celebrate. Though all I did last year was sit at home by myself because everyone was busy. This year'll be different because my birthday's on a Sunday. Guess I'm going to have to make sure I don't get hungover. It'd be a pain to have to go through my birthday with one.
For me, if I do nap, it rarely breaks an hour. It's just such a futile, pointless exercise. This evening, I was thinking "just stay awake, just stay awake!" but nooo. Now I feel myself waking up in a big way. Ah well!

Heh, I was one of the founding members of this place and I still haven't learnt self-control, despite whatever illusions my four day hiatus last month may seem to present.

I don't like my own birthday because it seems everybody wants to make a fuss and do things I'd rather not do, and I don't like other birthdays because I'm shit at present-buying and such. I'd enjoy it if I could just sit at home and eat a bit of cake and let that be that.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-16-2008, 09:27 AM   #72
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I think it contrasts well with my Astrophysicist in training rank.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:27 AM   #73
Vocal parasite

Quote:
No, it's still cracking me up too!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #74
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Hating my brain for the dream I had. Cause I forced myself awake and then couldn't get back to sleep.
Eek. Those really suck.
I don't ever remember my dreams too often.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:29 AM   #75
Vocal parasite

Quote:
You'll probably have me as corrupt as you before it's all said and done with. Who knows, maybe by the end of this year, if I'm becoming this warped already.

When I was younger, my brother and I used to have some model trains and cars. I suppose that'd work, wouldn't it?
Though there's a few points on the test that you can't lose. You weren't around for the Kunstmuseum, and you can't be 45ed any more, though you could be 15ed.

Oooh, yes, especially if it's the scale I model in, HO scale.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread