Dickshooter, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, tiredness + a huge glass of port that's essentially two glasses' worth is probably not such a good idea. It's just enough alcohol to make my tired self feel like blurting out the most random crap in posts.

:wave:

Well, I see the thread went to shit last night about 35 seconds after I left. Guess whatever intuition I have is functioning just fine.

Then again, what's worrying is that was kinda cool back then, wasn't it? So you'd get people in PLEBA fawning over it, then in 2008 looking back on it and wondering what the fuck they were on. I wonder if Bono ever looks back and wonders what the fuck HE was on. Then again, he needs to take a good, hard look at himself right now too. I do appreciate that at least in the eighties, Bono was earnest, even in his mistakes. Now, it's so fucking scripted and calculated.

Yeah, I think it was when I was coming home from FAR's one night and these sloshed grannies got on the bus and when the driver told one to sit down, she told him that he sounded like her ex-husband.

Yeah people were like what the FUCK THAT'S COOL even though it was mega lame. But the same still applies now. Nobody wins in the life of fashion.

Oh yes that's basically it. Fuck, that old lady sounds awesome. I want to chill with her.

I'm getting maaaaaad tipsy on shit~!
ewww you're drinking shit?
downsrim.gif

Yeah people were like what the FUCK THAT'S COOL even though it was mega lame. But the same still applies now. Nobody wins in the life of fashion.

Oh yes that's basically it. Fuck, that old lady sounds awesome. I want to chill with her.

I initially read that as "nobody wins in the life of fandom", and both statements are equally true.

I wasn't sure what to make of her. I mean, she was uber-bogany and I suspect an aggressive drunk. But then she brought the lulz.

I was actually thinking about Axver there. He sounded like he was about to fall over. :lol:

Heh, it's the tiredness, I assure you. I wish I was pissed. Then this might be fun. But now I'm just tired but not in the mood to turn in for the night.

Thinking of going back for more wine so that I am actually pissed, but honestly, I'm more hungry than anything.

Heh, it's the tiredness, I assure you. I wish I was pissed. Then this might be fun. But now I'm just tired but not in the mood to turn in for the night.

Thinking of going back for more wine so that I am actually pissed, but honestly, I'm more hungry than anything.

WINE WILL FUEL HUNGER

Holy shit Ax! You're still up?

Holy shit, Kim! You're up?!

I'm normally up now, hee. Well, for the last couple of weeks anyway. I've been going to bed at 3-4am. :crack:

Why the FUCK are you up before 6am?

Kim, sup

it's only like 3:30 there, like he cares.

My eyelids, that's about all... :giggle:

Holy shit, Kim! You're up?!

I'm normally up now, hee. Well, for the last couple of weeks anyway. I've been going to bed at 3-4am. :crack:

Why the FUCK are you up before 6am?

:tsk: I'm married to a concrete layer and weather forecasts remember!! :giggle:

Not pouring today - the rains the only thing pouring.....back to bed for another hour now!!

:tsk: I'm married to a concrete layer and weather forecasts remember!! :giggle:

Not pouring today - the rains the only thing pouring.....back to bed for another hour now!!

Make him check it himself and allow you to get your sleep!

See you later! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom