Diary musings and other crap.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The online journal is a success! Right!???! Everyone seems to be on board with it. Most of us seem to have entries, read entries and reply to others entires quite a bit..........

I mostly read the entries with the best titles, or entires from those that read or comment on my entries......

Sula, icelle, bonosloveslave, stories for boys, screaming flower, bear, and even sicy have dropped in to say hello.....:up:

So what make you read certain entires?

I read sulas to educate myself, always learn something there....:wink:

I read SF for a nice combination of smilies every now and again.....:|

I read bears to be grossed out as he makes love to dear diary

I read Kiernans to see Ronald McDonald in many a compromising position.....

and many others for many other reasons...........

I read the ones with interesting titles...but that's about it.
I actually like mine, because no one reads it and so it gives me the opportunity to be a little more honest without feeling like everyone is reading it and knowing more about me than they should. I basically use mine to vent and complain...it's better than :yell: at the people on the board (even if they do deserve it)

But I did find out how much bear really loves his diary :uhoh:
*note to self, don't view his journal again*

interesting thread.

i read those with the catchy titles too, as well as pretty much everything by the people that i love. :wink:

elvis, i love you. :sexywink:

i also read flowers, sicy's, angel's, foray's :down:, km (obviously), angies, stories for the old boys, and many others that im too lazy to mention.

some of the best entries though, are the ones that appear to get unnoticed. a lot of deep thinkers and plenty of people not afraid to share whats on their mind. its cool.

Gickies Gageeze said:
interesting thread.

i read those with the catchy titles too, as well as pretty much everything by the people that i love. :wink:

elvis, i love you. :sexywink:

i also read flowers, sicy's, angel's, foray's :down:, km (obviously), angies, stories for the old boys, and many others that im too lazy to mention.

some of the best entries though, are the ones that appear to get unnoticed. a lot of deep thinkers and plenty of people not afraid to share whats on their mind. its cool.

bear the feeling is mutual, but dont tell dear diary,,,,,,,

ouizy, I think its for members only....:wink:

:up:

i read EP's because he is on my team, i read other ones when the spirit moves me. i really don't know. yeah.

*cough

ouizy, first you don't know what IO is and now the journal?

you need to venture out of the lemonade stand. :crack:

ouizy said:
I am confused - what is this diary everyone refers to?

the journal's, ouizy...if you look at the buttons on the top of the page where the User CP is, there's a button for Journal.

I don't have a journal cuz I don't know what to write :shrug:

I've just been mainly reading icelle and Sicy's journal's and just skimming some of the others

Im afraid our witty friend Ouizy has indeed pulled the wool over some of your eyes again......hes not only very aware of the diary entries but is the mastermind behind bringing them to interference............

:wink:

If he were to write in his I would read , and bear, why no mention of Kierans journal? It is my understanding that it runs a close second to your own in terms of endearment.......

ouizy :down: terrible.

I read entries at random.. I'll check for the new entries of the day that look interesting. Daisy lots of people read and may not comment.. :wink:

deathbear's journal = :down: EE

indeed bear,I stand corrected, I guess I just expected a bit more than a blurb,...........

what with all the Ronald McDonald sightings and all...............
:wink:

I read everybodies. It takes up at least 8 hrs of my day but completely worth it.

well it's these button things.
I accidently got myself a journal on the day they appeared here. I don't think I'll actually use it. I wish I had time to read some of the entires. I can barely skim thru a tenth of the topic headings in the forum. I still am back in Stockholm, enjoying that thread. I daren't venture into diaryland, no time I'm sorry to say.

angel, thats the kind of dedication we need here at interference...:up:

and cass, its really not the commitment you speak of in that you can just read mine and then move on to the forums.....nobody will notice..........:wink:

I read EPs cuz he has really interesting little nuggets of thot that make me want to also join in and think. I've read bear's a few times but sometimes it scares me. I don't have a lot of time online, so I would read more if I could.

There are lots of good entries circulating right now, I find it more interesting than a glass of lemonade right now if you know what I mean :wink:

How important is a good title? I find it very important if I am to read an entry from someone I dont normally read,................

i read friends'...and people who amuse me (i.e. bear)...and i sometimes skim the ones with the catchy titles...

i really just read whatever i feel like...i, too, am a journal whore...

:sexywink:

I browsed through journals of people with more "journal views" than me - only to discover how boring mine is. I don't do that anymore LOL.

Now I read journal entries with interesting titles and reply now and then.

oooh i havent started a journal on here yet :p glanced at sicys the other day cos she said something to me in a post 'see jouirnal' was about dreams ...

i have an online diary at www.freeopendiary.com ...

feel free to check it out anytime ;) my nick there is ~ fairy girl ~ surprise surprise :D ;)

you can leave me a note too :D

Salome said:
I don't have a journal
I'm an enigma

YOU WISH! :D

As for the journal thingie, I mainly read those with interesting titles (lyrics and song titles are a good eyecatcher) and those persons I find interesting.

As for my own journal, it can be better. It's a nice and quiet place (I think. There are not that many pageviews as at least 25% is by me. I like it that way.)

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom