Dhuusamarreeb, Somalia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's goin' good today, sorta. I took the day off to get stuff done and now I just want to sit around watchin' tv and smokin' crack all day.

Okay maybe not the crack... well, blue crack...

Oh and Hummus with basil may in fact be directly from heaven. I may have to re-think my pagan outlook and re-think that whole god thing because of this stuff.

Smoking crack... I mean blue crack... sounds like a productive day :D

:lol: Hummus, in my opinion, is the sort of food I'd be force fed each and every day in hell, should I ever go to hell :down: :sick:

Course she can't see what an arse he is :tsk:

And wait until Max gets hold of Tony :yikes:

I hate Max more than life itself :| But Tony's OBVIOUSLY a bit of a jerk too :| Oh my god, imagine what Phil would do to Tony?! :hyper: You've gotta love phil!

:shocked: But Tom! I didn't even know you were here!

Smoking crack... I mean blue crack... sounds like a productive day :D

:lol: Hummus, in my opinion, is the sort of food I'd be force fed each and every day in hell, should I ever go to hell :down: :sick:

I think I may have to now rethink my crush on you. Pity.

Well seeing as everyone is ignoring me I guess I might as well just leave :wave:

I don't know you but I suppose that's no reason to ignore you. :wave:

I think I may have to now rethink my crush on you. Pity.

What's Hummus between friends :flirt: ?

However, Hummus breath is NOT attractive Zooey :down: To win my heart, you'll have to do something about that...

I don't know what you're talking about so I'm just going to imagine it's dirty.

*puts away hummus. scours bottom of purse for gum*

If it's Wild, then you've got a 98% chance it's 100% dirty :wink:
(but this falls into that 2% :shh: )

*Throws a wad your way*

Will someone do me a massive favour, please?!

All so obliging :D

I've had an email off my tutor at college and the title is something like 'why you haven't been going to tutor period' (okay, so I've been missing it... don't shoot me!) But I've got to read the email, and I'm just too scared/embarressed... if I forward it to someone else, will they read it first and tell me if it contains any massive berating/sum it up for me?!

I'd love you forever :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom