Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

I'd like to get in on this myself.

Not a problem.

And it's just passing 3:30am here, guys, so I better go get some sleep. G'night. :wave:

phillyfan26 said:
If I figure out how to fix this MP3 converter that LMP sent me, I'm going to upload some Frusciante for you guys.

Cool. :up:

As for MP3 converters, I just use CDex and more recently iTunes to convert my stuff to MP3.

Anyway, see you folks later. :wave:

LemonMelon said:

DI5 will be the most fucked up tournament in the history of life. The Fake List, LMP possibly releasing a list with actual flow, Khan's wish to make "the most fucked up list possible", Irishteen joking about a list filled with Smiths/Morrissey-related songs, and now you wish to make a "beautiful" list.

I made a little work on the Smiths/Morrissey list

Features song by Morrissey, The Smiths, Modest Mouse (with Johnny Marr), Oasis (with Johnny Marr), Pretty Girls Make Graves, and an assortment of covers with artists ranging from Bowie to Nancy Sinatra.:wink:

Irishteen said:

I made a little work on the Smiths/Morrissey list

Features song by Morrissey, The Smiths, Modest Mouse (with Johnny Marr), Oasis (with Johnny Marr), Pretty Girls Make Graves, and an assortment of covers with artists ranging from Bowie to Nancy Sinatra.:wink:

wow,thats gotta be some work

Since I've the day off, I'm trying to pack early for my upcoming trip. However, I do want to listen to Meddle and The Wall today.

That's more or less how I felt. His first disc had great artistic value as well as great songs. The second disc had the artistic value, but I just didn't feel the quality in the songs were there.

I was considering using Hardcore Punk covers of the Smiths for my playlist because I thought it would be different, however I listened to them and found out they were different, as in they sucked :wink:

flatlinerk7.jpg

They've recently been getting me into them. I've now heard DSOTM, WYWH, and Animals, and have to listen to Piper, Meddle, and The Wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom