Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes. Or Andrew. Take your pick. said:

It just seems to me that it's more fun to get the girl off. Though this may have something to do with the fact I knew just what Kate liked while she wasn't that talented at returning the favour.

There you go. That's my oversharing for the month.

Axver said:

It just seems to me that it's more fun to get the girl off. Though this may have something to do with the fact I knew just what Kate liked while she wasn't that talented at returning the favour.

And surprisingly... I completely agree with you. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:
if i spam it up (omg is that allowed?) i can beat axver.

:lol:

Andrew does it all the time. :wink:

And are we doing Koolyanobbing or Clit? I'd like to do Koolyanobbing.

Axver said:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

and no talent? that sucks...or doesn't suck, rather :lol: since you overshared, i might as well too. i've been told i'm, ahem, very good at what i do in terms of getting a guy off :shifty:

The Jimmy Eat World song wasn't bad either. I'm not very familiar with that track of theirs.

Axver said:

Whatever you'd like. And yes. I'm a fucking postwhore somedays.

Axver said:

some people who participate in this thread seem to think spamming isn't allowed. whatever, i wasn't aware we had rules about what could and couldn't be posted in here, or like you can only have so many posts in a row or whatever.

i vote for the kooly one.

Axver said:

THAT WAS WORTH LURKING FOR.

Axver said:
The Jimmy Eat World song wasn't bad either. I'm not very familiar with that track of theirs.

It's one of my favourites by them--very subdued. They're at their best when they're playing quieter.

boobs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom