Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching cricket late at night because the late night TV ads really do bring the lulz without fail. :lol:

phillyfan26 said:
So, it sounds like it will be an interesting read. :wink:

Meh, other than a rather amusing section where we plan out what a Larry Mullen-created playlist would look like, he highlighted the best parts.

LemonMelon said:

Meh, other than a rather amusing section where we plan out what a Larry Mullen-created playlist would look like, he highlighted the best parts.

Catching up on the whole debate (from around post 320) and reading your hilarious story would be worth his time though.

Well, that was fun :tongue:

Now as I'm sure this will now descend into a DI discussion, and I have no interest in that, plus I still want to catch a bit more sleep before I have to really start my day, I'm gonna climb back into bad now.

Later :wave:

Axver said:

Catching up on the whole debate (from around post 320) and reading your hilarious story would be worth his time though.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the story. It was downplayed thanks to Screwy's protesting.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Well, that was fun :tongue:

Now as I'm sure this will now descend into a DI discussion, and I have no interest in that, plus I still want to catch a bit more sleep before I have to really start my day, I'm gonna climb back into bad now.

Later :wave:

We'll drag you into the DI world one of these days!

Have a good one! :wave:

I'm at the part where Axver talks in his accent.

I should start typin' in my Philly accent. It would be remarkably similar to normal typin', but with a few exceptions. If you know how the accent sounds, you'll know what to look fer.

Finished listening to Lancemc's list, btw. One word describes it: pretentious.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm at the part where Axver talks in his accent.

I should start typin' in my Philly accent. It would be remarkably similar to normal typin', but with a few exceptions. If you know how the accent sounds, you'll know what to look fer.

Uh Kiwi ucksint uhluminuts vuhwils. 'I' und 'u', thut's ut. Und 'o' uhkushunuhli. Lik "grow'n" fuh "grown".

OK, so that's a bit exaggerated. Unless you're from South Auckland. :wink:

the tourist said:
Finished listening to Lancemc's list, btw. One word describes it: pretentious.

And yet he uses Superman as the artwork.

Or is Superman part of pretentious indie culture now? I don't keep up.

I've decided: the only Beatles-related track that's going on Larry's playlist is a song by Wings.

And one of the transitions is Sister Ray--->Shiny Happy People.

Axver said:

And yet he uses Superman as the artwork.

Or is Superman part of pretentious indie culture now? I don't keep up.

Sorry, I meant three words: Pretentious Bullshit Wank.

Now I'm on to ElMel talkin' 'bout a whole 'nother playlist created by Larry in cartoon format.

LemonMelon said:
I've decided: the only Beatles-related track that's going on Larry's playlist is a song by Wings.

And one of the transitions is Sister Ray--->Shiny Happy People.

:lmao:

Though I would've thought Larry'd love Please Please Me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom