Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

the tap water here is good too, but i like my water really cold, and it doesn't come out cold enough from the tap obvs. so what the hell, i just buy bottled. i don't care.

Or, you know, you could pour some water into a jug and put it in the fridge to chill it. That's what I do. Though I boil it first. The tap water is quite drinkable, but all my life I've boiled water before putting it in the fridge so it's a force of habit thing.

Axver said:
Or, you know, you could pour some water into a jug and put it in the fridge to chill it. That's what I do. Though I boil it first. The tap water is quite drinkable, but all my life I've boiled water before putting it in the fridge so it's a force of habit thing.
that takes time :(

i can just buy bottles, throw them in the fridge, and grab them as needed.

KhanadaRhodes said:

(some) men are stupid.

or selfish.

or just flat out don't want to reciprocate.

I feel bad if the particular girl doesn't get her fair shair.

Andrew, I'm liking this a bit more so far. The Stereophonics song isn't bad. What did bug me about the Gosling one is that the singer's accent showed.

Axver said:

I do that, except for the boiling part.

KhanadaRhodes said:

that takes time :(

i can just buy bottles, throw them in the fridge, and grab them as needed.

Surely it takes less effort to pour water in a jug (or even a plastic bottle!) and put that in the fridge than actually going out and buying bottles of water to put in the fridge!

the tourist said:
I feel bad if the particular girl doesn't get her fair shair.
shair :giggle:

well then you're good. but i hate when a guy expects something but does nothing in return :down: or acts all put off by having to do it :down: ohhh yeah that REALLY turns me on, having you get a "do i HAVE to?" attitude about it!! :hyper: god i'm about to orgasm already just watching you roll your eyes oh fuuuuuuck :combust:

:rant:

Axver said:
Andrew, I'm liking this a bit more so far. The Stereophonics song isn't bad. What did bug me about the Gosling one is that the singer's accent showed.

:lol: What accent? (Little known fact, he's the same singer from Loudermilk--Gosling was the next project they did; they changed their name cuz the sound was such a severe departure)

Axver said:
Surely it takes less effort to pour water in a jug (or even a plastic bottle!) and put that in the fridge than actually going out and buying bottles of water to put in the fridge!
nah, i just get them when i'm at the grocery store or gas station already. i don't make a special trip or anything.

the tourist said:

:lol: What accent? (Little known fact, he's the same singer from Loudermilk--Gosling was the next project they did; they changed their name cuz the sound was such a severe departure)

Especially at the start, the American accent is obvious/annoying.

KhanadaRhodes said:

shair :giggle:

well then you're good. but i hate when a guy expects something but does nothing in return :down: or acts all put off by having to do it :down: ohhh yeah that REALLY turns me on, having you get a "do i HAVE to?" attitude about it!! :hyper: god i'm about to orgasm already just watching you roll your eyes oh fuuuuuuck :combust:

:rant:

Woopsie on the typo. Actually, my girlfriend and I have found a very specific way with her on top with just the right grinding where it gets her off.

KhanadaRhodes said:

(some) men are stupid.

or selfish.

or just flat out don't want to reciprocate.

I could say something here, but by my standards, it'd be hugely oversharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom