Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we dine in the all holy Spaghetti Factory while Bono seranades us with his Godly voice. Which song is he singing? It has to be one that can easily be rewritten so that it's about pasta :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
"The Spaghetti Factory is God" would've been a more appropriate conclusion, but I just had horrible visions of entering God's body for the purpose of eating... and it made me feel like a holy tapeworm.

:der: Late night thoughts are fascinating. :love:

the tourist said:

Oh, I've no doubt the food is better. But for the price, the Spaghetti Factory is wonderful.

Just reading the Tramcar Restaurant menu is making my mouth water. Grilled kangaroo loin as an entree followed by a main course of chargrilled chicken breast sounds right up my alley. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i just like soup better. there's more varities, and salad for the most part tastes the same from place to place.

that and no one ever has my dressing :grumpy:

I generally don't like dressing, though. Or soup, for that matter.

Axver said:

Rock Kills Kid? What the fuck kind of a band name is that?

The parents in the room (uh...there aren't any, I guess) have to appreciate their honesty, I suppose.

Hey Axver, after the 3 Morrissey songs you had to endure the other night, the Modest Mouse song on my list is the only The Smiths-related song you have to deal with on mine--Johnny Marr is their guitarist now. And background vocalist.

LemonMelon said:
The parents in the room (uh...there aren't any, I guess) have to appreciate their honesty, I suppose.
i'm a parent

"no katie, those are cats, not kids"

oh...right. shit i'm talking to myself again. nooooooo not the neeedl-eheuofhhf fuuuuuck

:uhoh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm a parent

oh...right. shit i'm talking to myself again. nooooooo not the neeedl-eheuofhhf fuuuuuck

What the...?

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm a parent

I talk to myself. :) It helps me cross-examine issues before I discuss them with others.

LemonMelon said:
I talk to myself. :) It helps me cross-examine issues before I discuss them with others.
:hi5: i have to, otherwise i'll say loser thoughts that will make people think i'm a big....loser.

lol sorry i'm still laughing at andrew's
andrewridgleywv2.jpg

response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom