Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I FORGOT!!!
facepalm.gif
welcome back andrew

andrewridgleywv2.jpg

the tourist said:

You're welcome--it's me repaying you for the debt I owe you (depending upon whether you've listened to my DI list yet, it might be a pre-emptive strike).

I've downloaded your DI list but haven't played it. I'll go do some stuff I need to do around the house and then give it a play if you're going to be around for a running diary.

Axver said:
I've never seen it anywhere in Australia except on the Gold Coast. It was shithouse the couple of times I was dragged along there, but our one didn't have any country music. I suppose because if they did country, it'd have to be Aussie country, and that just wouldn't fit terribly well.
you're lucky. i hate country music. and no, that's not me being intolerant (not like i'd have to defend myself to you, lol) i have heard a lot of it. my best friend in high school loved country music so....yeah :crack:

Axver said:

I've downloaded your DI list but haven't played it. I'll go do some stuff I need to do around the house and then give it a play if you're going to be around for a running diary.

I very well may be, depending upon how long we're talking. I won't be up forever tonight. Anyway, the best part about the new Ours album is that it's called "Mercy" and has a song called "Mercy" (which is better than the U2 song of the same title, btw).

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: sometimes or parihaka?

Sometimes. Silly girl. If you like it, I might send you an... er... e-mail. In about, let's see.... 50 minutes.

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're lucky. i hate country music. and no, that's not me being intolerant (not like i'd have to defend myself to you, lol) i have heard a lot of it. my best friend in high school loved country music so....yeah :crack:

Aussie country is better than US country, but that's like saying bleeding to death in 10 minutes is less agonising than bleeding to death in 10 hours. So, yeah. Fuck country. But at least if you play it backwards, your truck's fixed and your dog comes back.

KhanadaRhodes said:

dr. dré might think even spiritual hunger is better than U2's mercy :wink:

No, U2's Mercy > Spiritual Hunger. U2's Mercy doesn't have thos horrid backing vocals.

the tourist said:

Ours and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club both have better songs with the same title. :tsk:

I've heard one BRMC album. It kinda sucked.

Axver said:

No, U2's Mercy > Spiritual Hunger. U2's Mercy doesn't have thos horrid backing vocals.

Oh, Spiritual Hunger is a song?? :lol: I thought she meant, like, religion.

the tourist said:

I very well may be, depending upon how long we're talking. I won't be up forever tonight. Anyway, the best part about the new Ours album is that it's called "Mercy" and has a song called "Mercy" (which is better than the U2 song of the same title, btw).

OK, cool. I just need to take down one load of washing and hang up another. So I'll go do that now. Back soon, folks. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom